Foodie Trait Cheat Seems Broken

by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

Foodie Trait Cheat Seems Broken

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, StrangerVille, Realm of Magic, Journey to Batuu, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the cheats "traits.equip_trait foodie" and "traits.equip_trait trait_foodie".
What happens when the bug occurs? None of the cheats work.
What do you expect to see? That one of the cheats work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I have problems equipping the Foodie trait via cheats. I've tried both "traits.equip_trait foodie" and "traits.equip_trait trait_foodie" but neither work, and those are the only cheats I can find for that trait. I haven't had any problems with any other trait cheats, but I haven't tried all of them.

Message 1 of 5 (351 Views)

Re: Foodie Trait Cheat Seems Broken

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Does your Sim already have 3 traits ? Do others work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (336 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (281 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict Sorry, I haven’t been able to check again, I’m in the middle of a move and my stationary computer (which is the one I have sims on) is still residing in a box somewhere. I’ll come back with more info once I’ve unpacked it.

But yes, the sim already had three traits, I had given her four or five traits or even more when I couldn’t add the foodie trait. Anyway I can’t check it now.
Message 4 of 5 (273 Views)

Hero
@SqueamishNerd Maybe they limited the amount ? Might be good to check other traits when you're done with your move :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (265 Views)