Food bug? - Attempting to eat food but ends up on floor

by ericaduh

Original Post

Re: Food bug? - Attempting to eat food but ends up on floor

★★★★★ Novice

the sims put the food on the table, then when they sit they appear next to the chair standing.  this keeps happening no matter if they cook the meal, take it from the fridge or when they take a serving from the counter.  the problem persisted after i exited the game and went back in and across families and dishes.  I have no mods or expansion packs.  the food only appears on the floor if they try eating standing p or on the couch.

Message 11 of 15 (2,328 Views)

Hero

Did you try moving the family ou and back in via manage world ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (2,324 Views)

Hero

Tagging some people for feedback on this

@ericaduh @ayla5421 @Seribeth @harobed7756 @Shaelyn_Sunrise

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 15 (2,237 Views)

★ Pro

I am also having issues with sims putting the food on the floor, or being reset getting food. Even starting a new game it takes less than 2 sim weeks, before the bug is back.

I have no mods or cc, never have done. I have tried an Origin repair and had the sims 4 folder remade but still can not get rid of this bug.

Message 14 of 15 (2,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's currently an issue with group meals causing resets. It's being looked into.

EDIT: Locking this

Please post here if you have reset issues: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Sims-Resetting/td-p/5029270/jump-t...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (26,298 Views)