by yuk75

Original Post

Food being made from wrong bowl

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Please make a text file that has a list of these in the game directory because it's so many this question becomes super dooper hard and frustrating to answer on here lol. I have every expansion, almost every game pack and stuff pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think this might have something to do with the foodie NAP because lots of food is being abandoned everywhere at my social event which is a costume party on thanksgiving.
What happens when the bug occurs? Okay so I had a party and told my sim to make a cake. Instead of using the bench inside right beside her she walked outside then into another room to use the counter by the bar (which is super annoying). On her way there there were at least 4 unmade food items scattered about, one was in front of the bar's counter by about 2 squares. She made the cake into a bowl, walked around the counter, picked up the cutting board from the floor and went and poured that into the oven. It still made a strawberry cake but from vegetables on a cutting board.
What do you expect to see? She should have taken the cake batter bowl!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have not tried to test this again but the cake batter bowl is still there so I will when I play again. Consider this two bugs because she should use the bench next to the fridge not the counter 20 squares away from it.

Okay so turns out she does this every time, see my photo montage (when she used the wrong bench I moved the cutting board behind her, but she strolled over and took the one from the counter that was their earlier). Spoiler she still made a cake taking the wrong thing.

Message 1 of 2 (269 Views)

Re: Food being made from wrong bowl

★ Guide

Should I post a video? Standard smile

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)