Food Bug - Sims eating food from tables in completely enclosed room

by songsmith2003

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Food Bug - Sims eating food from tables in completely enclosed room

★★★★★ Novice

For a challenge, dishes needed to be displayed. I created a room with no doors. I placed windows on the walls. I put a table inside the room and placed eight different dishes on the table.  Much to my surprise, sims have been somehow accessing this food and eating it. There is no refrigerator in the room. There is only one refrigerator on the entire lot. The food is not inside a refrigerator; it is sitting on a table that is in a room that has no doors or other points of entry.

1. Big box room
2. No doors
3. Windows on walls
4. Tables inside box room
5. Food displayed on tables
6. No entry into room
7. Sims somehow eating food in that room.

Message 1 of 3 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Food Bug - Sims eating food from tables in completely enclosed room

★★★★★ Novice

I just came over here to say disregard. I tried to recrete the bug so I could catch them in action. That's when I remembered I had a ghost on the property who could go through walls. He was the culprit. Dur.

I did, however, discover that sims will starve themselves to death in an attempt to reach uncreachable food rather than grab a quick meal or cook something else.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (256 Views)

All Replies

Hero

So they go over there and snatch the food through the wall ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just came over here to say disregard. I tried to recrete the bug so I could catch them in action. That's when I remembered I had a ghost on the property who could go through walls. He was the culprit. Dur.

I did, however, discover that sims will starve themselves to death in an attempt to reach uncreachable food rather than grab a quick meal or cook something else.

Message 3 of 3 (257 Views)