Floor segment

by Stinehaga

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Floor segment

★★★ Newbie

I want to lay floorsegments on the 2 floor but the only way to do so is to lay the whole rome. The floorsegment just goes down to the first floor when I try laying it one at the time. And I cant remove a floor segment one at the time either. Only the whole floor. This is horrible ! Can anyone help me? Or tell where I can repport this bug?

Message 1 of 8 (1,262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Floor segment

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is not a bug but the game working as intended by the devs. We mentioned this issue to SimGuruGraham at the Australian Preview Event a week before the game was released and he stated that this was an intentional "feature" included by the devs and that he understands that nobody likes this and also stated that if enough people complain that it may get changed. But it is not a bug and there is no plan to fix this. We just need to keep complaining about how much it is bothering us and it might eventually get changed.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,337 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Stinehaga You came to the right place. I've added, 

Maybe someone has a suggestion.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,248 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is not a bug but the game working as intended by the devs. We mentioned this issue to SimGuruGraham at the Australian Preview Event a week before the game was released and he stated that this was an intentional "feature" included by the devs and that he understands that nobody likes this and also stated that if enough people complain that it may get changed. But it is not a bug and there is no plan to fix this. We just need to keep complaining about how much it is bothering us and it might eventually get changed.

Message 3 of 8 (1,338 Views)

Hero

OK Thanks for the info.

I'll accept that as solution but leave it on the list so people can complain.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (1,238 Views)

Hero

@engramplays Do you have any info on this ? Is this still as ill-received ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (935 Views)

★★ Novice

I keep getting a problem where I can't clone the tiles on the second floor and if I completely remove the floor I can't place tiles down at all!

Message 6 of 8 (913 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Could you upload some screen shots that show what you're experiencing, Zombiefied?

EDIT (crin): Tagging @Zombiefied 

Message 7 of 8 (907 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I didn't get a screenshot but I fixed it by completely removing everything down to the first floor (walls, floors and roofs), rebuilt the first floor and then it built a ceiling on top of the first floor. The first time I did this, I created a roof before I'd finished building the first floor - so my advice is, finish building all the rooms and then add roofs. (It was a bit of a pain but I got my house back to how it originally looked when I had the problem)

Message 8 of 8 (898 Views)