Accepted Solution

Floating Lights in Eibar

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? BaAmSkiLLz10
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you play against Eibar at the Ipurua Municipal Stadium, I keep on noticing 2 huge floating lights in the supporters section. I believe it’s the lights that are lighting up the stadium, but are humongous and floating in the stands.
What happens when the bug occurs? I keep on noticing 2 huge floating lights in the supporters section.
What should be happening instead? Well they shouldn’t be there

It’s just extremely weird to see 2 gigantic lights floating in the faces of fans.

Message 1 of 4 (353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Floating Lights in Eibar

★ Novice

Thank you for your help.

It has only appeared a few times on career mode, but that’s not very often. I have shut off my console and everything is up to date. I haven’t seen this glitch in Kick Off yet, so it might just be a career mode thing for me.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (316 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

That's an odd one @DynamoChing10.

Do you see it every time you play at the Ipurua Municipal Stadium?

Can you try exiting out of the game and ensuring that your console and game are fully up to date.

If that makes no difference then clearing the cache and powercycling your console is next.

You can do this easily enough by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the power button on the front of the Xbox until it turns off completely.
  2. Unplug the power cable from your console and then press and hold the power button on the Xbox a number of times to clear the cache.
  3. Plug your power cable back in and turn your Xbox back on.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (337 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for your help.

It has only appeared a few times on career mode, but that’s not very often. I have shut off my console and everything is up to date. I haven’t seen this glitch in Kick Off yet, so it might just be a career mode thing for me.

Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to be of help @DynamoChing10.

Graphical issues such as this can pop up and then never appear again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (291 Views)