Re: Fleets on defense playing out of turn.

by psytor01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fleets on defense playing out of turn.

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version g930pvpsacsf1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 135179288
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Several times I have had ships jump out of order and go ahead of my ship for no reason. Once it was a 181 HMF going ahead of my 182 ETA2. Once it was a 187 HMF going ahead of my 188 Umbaran, and then several times recently a slower Home One has gone ahead of my faster ETA2. It happened to me again maybe 15 minutes ago. Here is a link to a video of it going ahead of me even though it had a slower speed than me: https://youtu.be/T4aigLrbnEI
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check the video https://youtu.be/T4aigLrbnEI
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

As the title and description say, I am having issues where sometimes ships take turns out of order.

The opposing ships have always been HT, Biggs, and HMF when this occurred.

Message 1 of 14 (582 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Breach gives -25% speed.

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (498 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I know I'm not the only one who is experiencing this. I've spoken to others about the same problem. Another player was telling me of the opponent's HMF going before their own despite being 1 speed slower.

I'm just the only one who has reported it here. There is, with certainty, a bug that allows ships to ignore speed if they're close enough. It's almost like they put ticks in for ships.

Please look into this.

Message 2 of 14 (508 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Breach gives -25% speed.

Message 3 of 14 (499 Views)

★ Guide

Where does it say that?   When HT is present, breached enemies have -25% Evasion.

Says nothing about speed.

Message 4 of 14 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hunchew That's part of HT's kit, not an effect of the debuff. IG-2000 causes - 25% Crit Chance, and Xanadu Blood reduces Offence by 25% on breached enemies too.

The Breach debuff reduces speed and defence by 25%.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Screenshot_20190917_060549_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 5 of 14 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@almightywoodI'd have to look closer at different kits, but your video doesn't show any out of order attack, these are bonus / assist attacks nothing else.

Message 6 of 14 (448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It does though. their 182 Admiral Ackbar went ahead of my 184 ETA2.

Notice I pointed out the speeds in the video immediately after it happened. Doing so alloweed them to kill my ETA when I should have been able to kill HMF with ETA-2's AoE first.

I

Message 7 of 14 (432 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hound's Tooth does gain 25%tm every time an enemy is damaged. That has nothing to do with what I am complaining about.

I'm talking about ships going out of order where there is no tm gain or removal involved. It is a bug.

Message 8 of 14 (430 Views)

@almightywood But it's not a bug. HT gained turn meter to allow it to go before your ETA. It applied breach to your ETA, reducing the speed to 138. This allowed the enemy Home One to go before your ETA.

Nothing out of turn or out of sequence.

★ Guide
@ChristophIV That's great, but the interesting part is nowhere in the ship abilities does it explain what breach actually does. So, unless you bother to read the debuff description, you would have no idea.
Message 10 of 14 (399 Views)