Fleet reinforcement taken back in GAC

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 872779416
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When making my GAC fleet battles, so far 3/3 times, when I have lost or timed out, their last reinforcement is put back on their reinforcement list. Meaning when I do my second attempt, the next turn the enemy capital ship takes, it reinforces with the ship that was already on the field in the previous attempt. This erases all damage I had done to that ship, and gives the team the reinforcement bonus all over again. In one case, it was Plo Koon in a Kenobi lineup, which gave massive heals to the already damaged ships on the field. Making my second attempt a nightmare. Attached screenshot is of my latest encounter with the bug, where Rex should still be on the field.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As for finding this bug, lose or timeout a GAC battle while the enemy has more than 3 ships on the field. If I had to guess, the game does it to make every attempt start as a 3v3. Cant say I've seen it when 5 enemy ships are left active, only 4.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

This has happened every time I have lost or timed out a fleet GAC battle. 

35416.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fleet reinforcement taken back in GAC

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TheMikeroni and thanks for reporting this.

This is intended functionality so that you never start with more than 3 ships and avoid a situation where the attacking player starts with 3 ships and the defender with 5.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TheMikeroni and thanks for reporting this.

This is intended functionality so that you never start with more than 3 ships and avoid a situation where the attacking player starts with 3 ships and the defender with 5.

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply, a Guildie let me know the same thing. I can appreciate the thought process there. Guess I'll just have to do better at clearing fleets in one go Wink

Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)