Fleet battles - no rewards when doing SIM battles

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy Note 8
OS Version 9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 855-674-895
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Simming fleet battles sometimes show no rewards (not even rewards window pop-up) and fleet energy is visualy bugged at value before simming + showing error msg which says "you don't have enough energy to do battles and you need to buy more" (probably not exactly this one but you get the point). It happened to me 3rd time. In my case doing sim of 12 battles 3x in row and the last one is always showing no rewards.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Czechia

Visual bug?

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fleet battles - no rewards when doing SIM battles

Hero (Retired)

Usually can happen with client out of sync error. Restarting should fix (and you usually will have received your reward even though you didn't see it).

If you have a lot of issues with icons not showing up, you can try clearing your cache.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (200 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Usually can happen with client out of sync error. Restarting should fix (and you usually will have received your reward even though you didn't see it).

If you have a lot of issues with icons not showing up, you can try clearing your cache.

Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ElParalyze 

We have checked your account for the last few days and can see that you have been receiving rewards after simming Fleet battles.

As @crzydroid has said, restarting or clearing your cache can help if you continue to have trouble.

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide wrote:

Hi @ElParalyze 

We have checked your account for the last few days and can see that you have been receiving rewards after simming Fleet battles.

As @crzydroid has said, restarting or clearing your cache can help if you continue to have trouble.

Hi UltraSlide,

thanks for checking that for me Standard smile I believe that clearing cache was the answer Standard smile 

Message 4 of 4 (135 Views)