Fleet battle stuck

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 7
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 742-145-239
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I was doing a fleet battle in fleet arena and as you can see in attached image i had no option to attack anymore. I could not do anything. I had to wait that the timer times out and i lost. But i should have won the battle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? do fleet battle in auto but it doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I was doing a fleet battle in fleet arena and as you can see in attached image i had no option to attack anymore.
I could not do anything. I had to wait that the timer times out and i lost.
But i should have won the battle

unnamed.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fleet battle stuck

Community Manager (retired)
@vincentlondon Hey, sorry to hear you've run into this issue. We have it flagged as a bug and working on a fix. Unfortunately, we don't have any means of returning the lost Fleet Arena attempt at the moment.
Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks again for the report.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
@vincentlondon Hey, sorry to hear you've run into this issue. We have it flagged as a bug and working on a fix. Unfortunately, we don't have any means of returning the lost Fleet Arena attempt at the moment.
Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks again for the report.
Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The larger issue is that this is happening while the Grand Arena Championships are on, causing me to lose a potential Win towards the Fleet Commander Feat.

its also happening when you’re not using the auto battle option. Especially after a capital shop uses an attack that causes the camera to move.

355CB80B-8EBA-4C5F-AE45-D47C64831E60.png
Message 3 of 3 (264 Views)