Fleet arena

by Brockman08

Original Post

Fleet arena

★ Novice

I have noticed some weird stuff happening during fleet arena matches.  First, I have a maxed HT, and when it taunts, it loses the taunt on the first hit from RNG.  Second, when battling Home One, RNG gives Home One two consecutive reinforcements.  Third, even thought my Home One has a greater turn meter, RNG’s goes 2-3 times as much.  Am I missing something?  Shouldn’t RNG’s ships have the same abilities as mine?

Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

Re: Fleet arena

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

With the HT, it loses taunt when dispelled if no enemy has protection.  If they do have protection, he keeps it (with a zeta).  But what you are describing sounds weird.

The consecutive reinforcements for Home One is probably Sabine's ship.  Her reinforcement ability is to make the capital ship send in another reinforcement on the next turn without a cooldown.  She is in my lineup strictly for that reason.

And the turn meter is a function of the enemy ships.  Some of them give their allies bonus TM, and others slow down your cap ship turn meter.

Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

Re: Fleet arena

@Brockman08 Hi, to help answer your questions, we would need more specifics.

Hound Tooth can be dispelled just like any other ship. The only exception is if its crew skill "Trandoshan Barricade" is maxed - then whenever HT loses taunt, it immediately retains a new taunt if an enemy had the Breached debuff.

The ship Phantom has a special reinforcement skill, that when maxed let's the capital ship reinforce again the next turn. This is probably what you saw.

I will need more info to diagnose what the third issue is.