Fleet arena timer refresh lag

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? SE
OS Version Recent
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 633852881
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I refreshed the timer to compete for 1st in arena as it was minutes before my fleet PO. However the timer didn’t immediately refresh. I thought I might have missed the button so I clicked the button again. I thought it was odd that the timer was still ticking down and my attempt wasn’t there so I tried several more times in quick succession. Eventually the timer went away and I was able to battle but the UI allowed me to waste at least 250 crystals. I don’t remember this being an issue in the past. Could I please get refunded the crystals that were wasted because of the UI problem? Thanks!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I assume this is also a problem for both arenas. 

Message 1 of 2 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fleet arena timer refresh lag

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jawsinstl and thank you for the report.

If you experience issues with refreshes, leave the arena or fleet section and go back in, that should update the UI correctly. As for a refund of the crystals you've used, please get in touch with our Customer Support, they should be able to help with accidental refreshes.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (148 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fleet arena timer refresh lag

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jawsinstl and thank you for the report.

If you experience issues with refreshes, leave the arena or fleet section and go back in, that should update the UI correctly. As for a refund of the crystals you've used, please get in touch with our Customer Support, they should be able to help with accidental refreshes.

Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)