by adwiii7

Original Post

Fleet arena not starting timer

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy Note 5
OS Version 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug When I am selecting a fleet arena battle, there is a substantial delay between the ship select and the fleet battle taking place. There have been several times where I get a notification and then leave the app, which I expect to count against my 7 and a half minute timer. Instead when I come back into the app, it says it is paused, but when I unpause it the fly in animation occurs and then the timer starts fresh at 7:30. This feels like a bug, because it may combine with the lockout system of not letting someone else attack you while you are battling and cause a lockout of more than 7:30. I cannot confirm this by myself of course, and attempting to confirm it would violate the TOS for exploits, but it could be a major problem.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Select fleet opponent and hit "Battle (X)" 2. Select ships to use in battle, hit "Battle" 3. WHILE THE BATTLE IS LOADING, LEAVE THE APP 4. Stay out of the app for some period of time 5. Re-enter the app 6. Wait for loading screen to finish 7. Fly-in animation occurs and timer begins FRESH AT 7:30, even though it has been much longer since you "entered" the battle
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

Given the lengthy process to document this I cannot produce footage of it happening, but the steps are simple.

Message 1 of 1 (86 Views)