Fleet arena is buggy 1. frozen 2.starfigther wont die

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 8
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 896492184
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Two bugs i have noticed and are pretty annoying, both in Fleet arena: 1) Enemy does not make a move. Every now and then when i try to climb the ladder, somewhere uring the battle when it is enemy's turn, there is no action and the result is 0:00 time. Even at that point the match doesnt finish... it just stays at 0 and i have to close the game to get out as controls are disabled during enemy's turn. 2) Anakin's ship WONT DIE. Yesterday this bug happened to me. THe battle starts and i take down anakin's loyalty, but the second time when the ship is supposed to die, nothing happenes. I cannot reduce the ships HP to 0! it gets stuck around 10%!!!!
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Czechia

Two bugs i have noticed and are pretty annoying, both in Fleet arena:

1) Enemy does not make a move.
Every now and then when i try to climb the ladder, somewhere uring the battle when it is enemy's turn, there is no action and the result is 0:00 time. Even at that point the match doesnt finish... it just stays at 0 and i have to close the game to get out as controls are disabled during enemy's turn.

2) Anakin's ship WONT DIE. Yesterday this bug happened to me. THe battle starts and i take down anakin's loyalty, but the second time when the ship is supposed to die, nothing happenes. I cannot reduce the ships HP to 0! it gets stuck around 10%!!!!

IMG_3759.PNG
Message 1 of 6 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fleet arena is buggy 1. frozen 2.starfigther wont die

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Asbet0s and thanks for the report.

As @DarkestEnergy has mentioned, the team are aware of and still investigating both issues that you have mentioned.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (323 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Addressing both bugs... both are known by the CG team, but don’t expect them to be fixed for a while, possibly never, as they’ve been known for over a year each... anyways...

1. This is your ability icons disappearing. Very annoying, also happens in character battles as well. Only thing you can do is reload.

2. Being unable to kill Anakin’s ETA Fighter is a strange result of him having both Unending Loyalty and Healing Immunity. Not sure why it happens, as it’s a bug, but it seems if Anakin gets healing immunity at any point after having Unending Loyalty he becomes indestructible. This is also true with all other ships who get Unending from Negotiator, but more commonly happens with Anakin since he starts the encounter with it.

Message 2 of 6 (357 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Asbet0s and thanks for the report.

As @DarkestEnergy has mentioned, the team are aware of and still investigating both issues that you have mentioned.

Message 3 of 6 (324 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can tell you exactly why it happens. When ETA2 gets healing immunity UL stops the ship at 1% health.

Then when they get the UL buff again they reduce all damage (since all damage would be fatal) to what would take it to 1% health which reduces it to 0 damage. Then Undying Loyalty won't expire since the ship didn't actually get damaged which is a requirement for it to burn up.

They soft fixed it some time ago by adding a heal to UL because it used to happen without healing immunity too.

They could completely fix it by making the heal unpreventable.

...ok if someone ended up at EXACTLY 1% health by means other than healing immunity and UL then it would still happen, but that would be super super super rare.

Message 4 of 6 (272 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You may want to consider passing on the quick fix I suggested to make a less pressing issue (making the heal from undying loyalty unpreventable) @EA_UltraSlide 

Message 5 of 6 (271 Views)

★★ Novice
it actually happens also with the clone trooper ship - arc 170, just experienced this bug right before rewards and didnt get crystals bcs of it :D
Message 6 of 6 (199 Views)