Re: Fleet arena freezing

by rickwildfire

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here! Sometimes when’s a I am in the fleet arena battles, the game will “freeze.” This happened after yesterday’s Update, along with the loss of ship energy recharge. The ships still show motion but on the left side of the battle, strangely enough, and nobody is allowed to take a turn. This forces my matches to time out, which cost me a considerable drop in rewards because I could not climb to my typical top 10 rank! Very frustrating.

37E4958A-487A-41B8-99B0-7A6B7A316F6C.png
2BE094BD-E9BA-420D-A03D-AB7F4D37E542.png
Message 11 of 13 (202 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Happened to me

The enemy ghost used its AoE and then everyone counter attacked killing the ghost. However the model is still there and I can't do anything. This seems to happen when ships are assisting during a kill. So in this instance HMF would be calling for an assist when it used its basic on the counter attack.

http://imgur.com/a/QP6gQqi

Message 12 of 13 (196 Views)

★★ Novice

This happened to me on iPhone. I had just invinced with Mace. Xanadu Blood entered and AOE’d. All of my ships countered and killed him. The match froze with him at 0 health, 1:04 remaining. The timer ran out and I had to force quit the game to get it to do anything. Cost me the match 👎

Message 13 of 13 (174 Views)