Re: Fleet Energy Refresh

by AnirulHarkonnen

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I refreshed and Got 12 points, instead of 120! 

So seems massive bugs going on

Message 11 of 21 (507 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@valitsakiv Don't worry too much, the Devs just said they are aware of the issue. Hopefully they'll refund the crystals or correct the amount of energy received in a few hours or something...
Message 12 of 21 (507 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@AnirulHarkonnen Hope so 🙂
Message 13 of 21 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Posting here to say "me too".

At my squad arena reset time, when my ship energy normally refreshes, I tried to claim my ship energy refresh. Not only did I not get the energy, but my existing energy was reset to zero and the energy timer went to negative six minutes. Now, every time the timer gets back to zero it resets again back to negative six minutes.

Ally code: 949-445-951

Message 14 of 21 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Per forums:

There was an issue with Fleet Energy that resulted in some players appearing to not regenerate energy. This was due to Fleet Energy being set to a negative state for some players during the update earlier today. This issue will be resolved by either waiting for Fleet Energy to actually reach 0 (could be up to 14 hours in extreme cases) or by refreshing Fleet Energy one or twice. We've sent all players level 60 and up 150 crystals to assist with refreshing. If you are not seeing the inbox with the crystals, refresh your Inbox by tapping Allies or restarting your client.

Message 15 of 21 (478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I used 50 of the crystals to buy a ship energy refresh and did get the +1 bump in ship energy at the next timer end period.

Message 16 of 21 (477 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been at zero ship energy for over 2 hours and have not started accruing any energy.  Unfortunately, I only saw the message to spend the crystals on refreshing ship energy twice after I had already spent them.   Frown

Message 17 of 21 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was negative, got my bonus energy, stayed negative, used crystals to refresh and got only 40 energy.  I have not received the crystals they have talked about handing out for this issue either.  

Message 18 of 21 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

same here...

Message 19 of 21 (435 Views)

★★ Novice

Bug confirmed, after refreshing fleet energy I have received 64 energy instead of 120.

Message 20 of 21 (402 Views)