Fleet Energy Refresh Issue

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone
OS Version 13.5.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 522-197-275
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug This is the second time this has happened. I do a Fleet energy refresh (this most recent instance with Zaalbar), the crystals are subtracted from my account, but the refresh doesn’t occur. I just went from 191 to 166 crystals and it is still asking me to spend an additional 25 crystals to refresh the node.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I simply attempted to do the first Fleet energy refresh of 25 crystals.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

This is the second occurrence.

Message 1 of 3 (252 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fleet Energy Refresh Issue

EA Live QV Team

Hi @nG_Dominus and thank you for the report.

We've checked your account and you refreshed the attempts on that ship node for 25 crystals on 06/13/2020, 11:46 pm GMT+1. After that and without any additional refreshes of attempts or ship energy you did 5 more battles on that node on 06/14/2020, 12:06 am GMT+1. It appears that there was no additional charge.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice
@nG_Dominus I just checked again and it is now at the second refresh attempt asking for 50 crystals instead of 25. It appears the crystal payment occurred without allowing me to spend Fleet energy.
Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @nG_Dominus and thank you for the report.

We've checked your account and you refreshed the attempts on that ship node for 25 crystals on 06/13/2020, 11:46 pm GMT+1. After that and without any additional refreshes of attempts or ship energy you did 5 more battles on that node on 06/14/2020, 12:06 am GMT+1. It appears that there was no additional charge.

Message 3 of 3 (185 Views)