Re: Fleet Battles vs AI Matchmaking Bug

by DannyCrowe2009

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Same on PC. It has been this way since Sunday evening. Incredibly frustrating!

Message 11 of 16 (820 Views)

★ Novice
@Amdragon713 Ditto. Very annoying as I currently suck at ranked
Message 12 of 16 (786 Views)

★ Novice
@GeneralXIV Also on PS4, I get this issue no matter what I do. Only fix I've found is partying up with a full squad first, which is of course difficult to organise
Message 13 of 16 (785 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So, I have no idea if this was purely coincidental and I was having a "good day", but for the first time since the game launched I was able to join 100% of the fleet battles vs AI games I wanted to, even after playing the story and other games too.

Again, maybe purely coincidental, but I kinda had a different approach. Usually, I'd select fleet battles vs AI, the locks would appear on the options and a counter would appear. Then it would disappear, the locks vanished so I selected fleet battles vs AI again, and then it would be a 50/50 chance if the counter appeared again and then I'd be kicked back to the main menu.

Earlier, I selected fleet battles vs AI, and didn't touch a single button on my PS4 controller until I joined a game - and I joined a game every time. I thought maybe the issue could be that even when the locks have disappeared from the game mode options, the game was still matchmaking and it caused a conflict. I joined a game with a 100% success rate by waiting for a few seconds after the counter vanished.

Message 14 of 16 (761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here on PC. Playing in VR. Start a match and the countdown begins. Then it find a match and "connects" me. Loading screen shows up, then Im back in the main menu, but I can hear other players talking. Very frustrating. I've only managed to get in to 2 rounds since the patch update.

Message 15 of 16 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is not letting me get into a match of Fleet Battels vs AI it take 10 min but will say "Error we can find a match" or something like that so please help me or reply and ill give you my username.

Thank you P.S other than this problem love the game keep up the good work.

Message 16 of 16 (506 Views)