Re: Fleet Battles - Ranking Issues

by Allions

Original Post

Uhm....how long does it take to fix the Rank 0 issue?

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's been quite some time. Why is this issue still around? A basic thing like broken ranking system should be patched out immediately

It's very demotivating to keep playing and see zero progress in ranking.

Message 371 of 378 (1,166 Views)

Re: Uhm....how long does it take to fix the Rank 0 issue?

★ Apprentice
@Metric-SINISTER That's what I was saying. The main concept was the ranking system. Since it was the only multiplayer mode with any sort of legit reward for winning in a competitive setting. With that portion sidelined for an entire month, most of everyone I have seen post on the forums has either stopped playing, or is being put against new players and is absolutely destroying them. Which isn't that fun in a competitive game.
Message 372 of 378 (1,121 Views)

Re: Uhm....how long does it take to fix the Rank 0 issue?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Metric-SINISTER  They should've reset the ranking system when they "corrected" the system back in 1.1. That's just pure common sense!

Message 373 of 378 (1,108 Views)

★ Guide

@GRMSL4YER89 Me neither. It's getting ridiculous and I'm thinking about getting a refund. It shouldn't take this long. 

Message 374 of 378 (1,105 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm really thinking in a refund. They cannot fix a bug after several weeks, disgusting. 

Message 375 of 378 (1,092 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue here. Placed and locked in Mav 3 with 0 SP, and never gain any. Hope this gets a fix soon. 

Message 376 of 378 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Kidanarchist They still say that "the issue is known and we are working on it": https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/SW-Squadrons-Known-Issues-amp-Announcements/m-p/9526030#M...

But a new patch came out on the 28th and nothing changed.
Message 377 of 378 (1,014 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the reply, and apologize for the late response. The reset seemed to fix the issue. Something strange happened during placement matches post reset. I launched MM with a four man team trying to pick up a 5th in game. Was CTD'd at the loading screen. Attempting to rejoin failed even after re-launch/reboot in the same manner. It understandable that you probabaly can't do placement matches with a pre-built party, but the constant CTD was weird. Oh well.....$h17 doth happen. Gonna check the bug forums for info on this one.

Message 378 of 378 (955 Views)