Fleet Battle Freezing

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XS
OS Version 12.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 757-451-957
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Fleet arena battle freezes against one opponent consistently, at the very same spot in the beginning of the fight (after his capital ship takes its first turn, and uses its aoe (Akbar)).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Follow the steps provided.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

This is the first day it has occurred, but it happened 3 consecutive times vs the same opponent. It did not happen vs two other opponents, who both run the same fleet arena team as the bugged opponent.

At the start of battle, the opponent capital ship (akbar) goes and uses his aoe. The game immediately stops. The ships remain floating, and I can hit auto and interact with the screen, but there is no interface for me. When I click auto, it lights up, but nothing happens. It seems like the game believes it’s still opponents turn. The option to forfeit is not available.

The clock continues to run to 0:00, and when it hits 0:00, nothing happens - the fight doesn’t end, the screen remains the same with the ships floating there. 

This only has happened vs one opponent: name Thangorodrim.  If I can provide further info, please let me know. Images are attached. Thanks.

48C9F26E-6A5C-454C-A080-38F0A1F7FF02.png
C898E8A8-B6CF-4CA4-8607-3DA830EF9826.png
Message 1 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: Fleet Battle Freezing

★ Novice
@cirby34 My problem is similar.
Ally Code: 718-153-513
Device: iPad Air 2
Gameplay in TB. In Contested Airspace, I completed the Special Mission but the game didn’t assign the win and nothing would happen. The screen would just show my ships on the screen and nothing else happened next despite waiting several minutes to see if anything would register. I could only reset the game, which showed I deployed a certain amount, but did not assign the win.

Almost the exact same thing happened in the Combat mission. This time I had 4 ships on screen, not including capital ships, to the opponent’s 1 ship. No further turns ensued. Nothing happened despite me waiting more minutes. I had to reset again. My deployment figures showed, but this battle did not finish.

That’s a likely 526k points not added to the Guild’s points, which could be the difference in getting another star.

I hope CG would assign those 526k points to the Guild, and also let the Guild have those 20 Guild Tokens earned, but not assigned.
Message 2 of 3 (346 Views)

Re: Fleet Battle Freezing

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am having a very similar problem. I was near victory in a fleet arena match and brought in my Ghost in as reinforcement. Both remaining enemies had only a single red dot of health, maybe a tiny bit of protection. I immediately used Ghost AoE attack thinking it would wipe out the last 2 remaining enemy ships. One was killed but the other seemed to evade. Then my attack buttons disappeared. Opponent did not go and neither could I due to no attack buttons. Ship bobbing animations continued and I could interact with the screen by selecting target or selecting auto. But no game play could occur. When timer ran out, it just stayed at zero. I had to force close the app. A guild mate reported a similar game bug after using a fleet AOE attack today as well. 

Screenshot_20190701-190219.png
Screenshot_20190701-191005.png
Message 3 of 3 (306 Views)