Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung S20 5g
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 183-718-378
What type of issue do you have? Missing * Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Fleet Arena: I played a match 13 minutes before my payout and moved to 17th place. I logged back in over an hour later to see that I had received 21st place rewards. (I have a discord bot that tracks when I move down in rankings and it tracked that I dropped down to 21st place 45 minutes after my payout). The payout should have been for 17th because I didn't move, but when I logged in over an hour after my payout, I received the payout for my current standing and not my standing at the time of my payout.

This has never happened before, but my guess is that something related to logging in and giving me rewards for my current fleet arena standing and not my standing when my payout time is. This seems bizarre given that my device should not be able to decide how fleet arena awards are given. There was a post from September on these forums where someone showed they got 8th place rewards and the EA dev confirmed that they should have received 4th place. I don't know how this works, but it seems similar.  One important bit is that I was not active on my phone from when I played my last arena battle until I collected my arena payout from my inbox roughly an hour and a half later.

Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fleet Arena Payout Bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Dirv01 

We have checked your account and you have received the correct rewards.

You received the following rewards for placing 17th in your Fleet Arena. You received this on 5/06/2021 at 3:05:02am UTC.

• 104000 Ship Building Materials.
  • 100 Crystals.
  • 1350 Fleet Arena Tokens.
  • 150 Sim Tickets.
  • 5 T4 Enhancement Droid.
  • 12 T3 Enhancement Droid.

You You received the following rewards for placing 21st in your Squad Arena. You received this on 5/06/2021 at 3:05:03am UTC.

• 650 Arena Tokens.
  • 150 Crystals.
  • 25000 Credits.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Dirv01 

We have checked your account and you have received the correct rewards.

You received the following rewards for placing 17th in your Fleet Arena. You received this on 5/06/2021 at 3:05:02am UTC.

• 104000 Ship Building Materials.
  • 100 Crystals.
  • 1350 Fleet Arena Tokens.
  • 150 Sim Tickets.
  • 5 T4 Enhancement Droid.
  • 12 T3 Enhancement Droid.

You You received the following rewards for placing 21st in your Squad Arena. You received this on 5/06/2021 at 3:05:03am UTC.

• 650 Arena Tokens.
  • 150 Crystals.
  • 25000 Credits.
Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Are you sure it's not the bot that had a delay in registering the move? Or you calculated from UTC wrong?

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you for the assistance in looking this up. I'm an idiot because this mixup between the payout types has to be the case. Sorry that I this took up anyone's time.

Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)