Fleet Arena Glitch

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 959-927-293
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Current Rank and recommend matches glitch. Shows I am ranked 84 and able to attack 86 and 91 (see attached pic). Earlier I was 75 attacking 66, but finished the match at 84.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Fleet Arena
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Screenshot attached
Screenshot_20180209-170902.png
Message 1 of 4 (291 Views)

Re: Fleet Arena Glitch

Hero (Retired)

Food for thought, I believe I have had this happen before too.  I was listed as 10th but then when I hit refresh to see my options, I'd clearly been knocked down because I was seeing myself and positions 13-10 (10th being my name) as my attack options.

I believe it happened because I had the game open, dropped wifi, then reconnected wifi without closing the game.  It requires someome attacking me in that time that wifi is down....sort of have to "fool" the phone. 

Does any of that sound like it could have been happening when you observed this?

Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

★ Apprentice
I don't speculate to the causes of the vast amount of bugs and glitches. Have to keep this short so I don't get flagged as saying something inappropriate again. To answer your last question: no.
Message 3 of 4 (267 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Personally, this has only happened to me when someone else has knocked me down while I am hitting the button to refresh the 3 opponent options.  Were you knocked down and your rank had not updated?

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)