[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei Honor 8
OS Version Android 7.0, EMUI 5.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 863-722-468
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I found two potential issues in ship interactions in Fleet Arena that seem like they could be problematic. 1 revolves around Phantom 2 ignoring taunts, and 2 revolves around a Biggs/TIE Silencer mirror.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? All information I know in main message.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

1. Happens every time it occurs
Biggs' X-Wing is taunting under Executrix command, opponent Executrix summons Phantom 2 and uses the "Sights Locked" ability on a ship that is behind Biggs' taunt. In my understanding the enemy Phantom 2 should only be able to cast that on my taunting ship.
2. Happened once today
I'm not quite sure how to recreate this, since it happened once and before I knew what was happening, but it was fairly severe.
Opponent Biggs' X-Wing came in as the first reinforcement under an enemy Executrix to replace a recently destroyed Jedi Consular ship. My turn comes around and I use my TIE Silencer to stun a taunting Biggs' X-Wing that has
the capital ship unique reinforcement of retribution. The stun goes through and the opponents Biggs is clearly stunned, however the retribution that is active _through the opponent's TIE Silencer_. The second time I attacked with my TIE Silencer on the taunting Biggs, the same thing happened. Biggs under retribution gets stunned, and the retribution procs through the opponent's TIE Silencer.

Message 1 of 5 (299 Views)

Re: Fleet Arena Bugged Interactions: Phantom 2, Biggs/TIE Silencer

★★★ Apprentice

1st is not a bug, its WAI

Screenshot_722.jpg
Message 2 of 5 (278 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

as for senond it might be just fast TIE silencer doing its turn, and you think he counter

Message 3 of 5 (275 Views)

I've seen ships get the "stunned" graphics where the ships seems all shimmery, but they actually aren't stunned.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Microfe if that were the case for issue 1, the second part of that says the effects can't be evaded or resisted. When this happens, Biggs does not always get Target Locked. If he were being targeted from the taunt I should always see Target Lock put on him, and sometimes on other ships. But to the best of my knowledge it's always other ships, and sometimes him. 

For your explanation for issue 2, again maybe. But it appeared to me that the "counter attack" words that appeared when proc'd happened directly in conjunction with the TIE Silencer attack, which then attacked again shortly after. 

I'll be sure to pay more attention next time these things happen though so I can try to explicitly confirm or debunk, though. Maybe I'm going crazy.

Message 5 of 5 (243 Views)