by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: Missing retired sim from the family generation list

★★★★ Expert

Ah no, still missing @Phantomlover1717

Message 11 of 31 (1,763 Views)

★ Apprentice

The retired sims are still missing. And the newly retired sim are also missing as well.

Message 12 of 31 (1,703 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting this and including as much info as possible so the team can look into it.

You mention Sims are still missing from the portrait - could you please let us know if there has been any changes to the Sims that appear in there since you shared your screenshots? For example, @drgardentanat, do you still see only 1 Sim for Generation 5 and Generation 6 on your family portrait?

Thank you!

-Mai

Message 13 of 31 (1,676 Views)

★ Apprentice

The problem still occurs fur me. The woman in picture 1 used to be in generation portrait picture 2. But she was replaced by recently retired man in picture 3.

Message 14 of 31 (1,559 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks for the update, @drgardentanat!

Could you please share your Player ID with us as well? You can learn how to find the Player ID here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/...

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 15 of 31 (1,529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am also having a similar problem. 

I moved out my sim after retiring but he still shows up on my current generation portrait instead of the previous generation.

However, I can’t find him anywhere in the household.

He’s just stuck in that current gen portrait (and still has an option to move out but I don’t want to bc that will erase him from the portrait)..

Please please please fix it!!

It’s the sim on the very right

Message 16 of 31 (1,517 Views)

★ Apprentice
my player ID 1003470593912
Message 17 of 31 (1,502 Views)
Highlighted

@jiwon4826 could you make a new bug report for this issue? It's a little bit different than the one you're replying in.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 18 of 31 (1,477 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this bug. My very first sims is not seen on my generation of sims after I retired my second sim

Message 19 of 31 (1,333 Views)

Sims missing from previous generations in family tree.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Note 8
OS Version Latest.
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003555899238
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to family portrait and search previous generations.
What do you expect to see? All of my retired players that should be there.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback It's more than one player that is missing.

I'm missing some of my sims from my family portrait. I'm aware when you move a sim into someone else's house, that they disappear forever basically. These are sims that were not moved out until they became elders. I have sims I've moved out as elders that still show up on previous generations. I am missing 3 sims to my knowledge, from previous generations, although I can check more thoroughly to make sure it's not more than 3 when I am able to. I only went so far back. I'm not sure if this is a bug, just didnt know where to post it.

Message 20 of 31 (1,217 Views)