by Heyhayz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed/closed] Retired sim not showing in the family generations

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6+
OS Version iOS 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003456550855
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to my Generation 1 in the family portrait. I'm missing one retired sim.
What do you expect to see? To see all four retired sims in Generation 1, currently missing Jayden Garcia.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback This has been happening for quite some time. He was there in Generation 1 before I retired his wife, Alycia, leaving the Chef Gino's Talent Charm Heirloom. But after I retired his wife, he somehow vanished. I also noticed his wife left an identical heirloom.

I attached four screenshots:

1. My Current Generation,

2. Generation 2 (pls ignore their horrendous fashion sense, as they were requested to be moved in, I thought their attire would be updated after they were styled by new owners),

3. Generation 1

Message 1 of 31 (6,338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing retired sim from the family generation list

I haven't seen any replies or new reports so I'll close this report. If you still have this issue please let me know so I can reopen the report.

If you just started seeing this issue please open a new bug report for it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 27 of 31 (4,683 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

And lastly,

4. A picture of Jayden García before/during/after throwing his heirloom away.

He should be in Generation 1 with (from left to right) Elle, Alycia and Tetsuo.

Message 2 of 31 (6,247 Views)

★★ Novice

This happens to me to! It's happened once and I managed to edit my family tree in my other app so it still made sense... And I was so careful not to do it again, I find if you retire more than 1 Sim a day the game will freak and one previously retired Sim just disappears and this morning I forgot my own rule and retired two sims and now one is gone, I will attach screenshots I will contact EA support as well see if there is anyway they can roll back my game to before I retired any sims this morning as I'm really mad this has happened again... 

Message 3 of 31 (6,226 Views)

Retired sims disappear from family generation

★ Apprentice

I have notice that some of my retired sims are disappear from the previous generation photo. Is this the bug? Is it possible that they will come back?

Play on iOS. Player ID 1003470593912

Message 4 of 31 (6,186 Views)

Retired sims missing from family generation

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad pro 9.7
OS Version 11.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003470593912
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have noticed that some of my retired sims are missing from the previous generation photo.
What do you expect to see? The missing retired sims come back in previous generation photo
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Thailand
Additional feedback

I have noticed that some of my retired sims are missing from the previous generation photo. I wish they will come back in the generation photo.

Message 5 of 31 (6,188 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I retired his wife days after this missing sim so I 'm not sure what went wrong, however I did retire both Tetsuo and Elle in one day with only few mins apart, with no problem.

@Heyhayz, do share with us any update you receive from EA support regarding this issue. I would have preferred not to be rolled back tho, bcos then I would have to start from the beginning all over again.

Message 6 of 31 (6,207 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I haven't had anything good back from the help desk they keep telling me to live chat with them but I don't have the option, sometimes I find if you get some helpful they will go above and beyond but this person on my case is very unhelpful I'm just getting standard copy and paste responses and I physically can't get onto the live chat so I think I might just leave it.. Tbh I don't want to be rolled back either really now I've got on with it and amended my Sim stories I just hope it doesn't happen again.. But I'm sure it will Frown I've lost two sims in 5 generations so not too bad going, just frustrating! Especially for you so to be happening so early on in the generations Frown the Sim that disappeared for me had been retired over a week ago, so I thought they would stay in the portrait for good! 

Message 7 of 31 (6,198 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I’d be willing to do any other suggestions but not a rollback. If that’s the only way then I’d rather have a retired sim missing from generation than start all over again 😅 I’m sorry Jayden! But I’m still hoping for this to get fixed somehow...

Message 8 of 31 (6,180 Views)

★★ Novice
Me too! Hopefully one day our missing Sims will come back to us 😁
Message 9 of 31 (6,175 Views)

@Heyhayz@terogamusaudiHaz & @drgardentanat two questions, have you seen this again? Do the retired Sims show up now?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 31 (6,054 Views)