by blakewills22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Waterfront locked again

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 Plus
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002800699675
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I previous unlocked water front today. I came to collect the wellness center and it it tells me to unlock the wellness center
What do you expect to see? Functioning waterfront
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa
Additional feedback I have previously unlocked the water front and one career today. When I logged back in I am Unable to do anything related to waterfront.

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 Plus
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002800699675
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I previous unlocked water front today. I came to collect the wellness center and it it tells me to unlock the wellness center
Connection Type Mobile
Country Usa
Additional feedback I have previously unlocked the water front and one career today. When I logged back in I am Unable to do anything related to waterfront.

OS Version 11.4.1
Connection Type Mobile
Country Usa

OS Version 11.4.1
Connection Type Mobile
Country Usa

I was going to upload more pictures but I am so annoyed trying to resize these it’s not worth it I am logging off for tonight. 

Message 1 of 7 (1,116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Waterfront locked again

EA app Team

Hi @blakewills22,

We have just released an update for the game - I'd recommend downloading it through the App Store or Google Play, and giving this another try.

Do you see any changes?

Thanks!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (622 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the report and sorry for the inconvenience! That screenshot helps a lot

Message 2 of 7 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hiya. I got the other screenshot uploaded. 

This happened when I came to collect career rewards and this happend saying I had to unlock water front I went home and then I went to the map and it is locked 🔒 

thank you for replying 💚

Message 3 of 7 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It is now the astronaut carrer event and I cannot participate. #sadsim

Message 4 of 7 (923 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @blakewills22,

We have just released an update for the game - I'd recommend downloading it through the App Store or Google Play, and giving this another try.

Do you see any changes?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 5 of 7 (623 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yessss!!! Thank you I’m crying 😭 this has been the longest weeks. I was affected one day after the waterfront update. I missed out big time. It’s no fun watching others play!!! 

Thank you for checking back on me ❤️ 

Message 6 of 7 (607 Views)

EA app Team
Glad to read that, @blakewills22, thanks for confirming. Hope you enjoy the game, and the Halloween event! Standard smile
Message 7 of 7 (529 Views)