by Beanoffee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Unrelated Tips with Light Bulb Icon Appear Every Time I Open Game

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro
OS Version Nougat
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002934615227
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. It happens every time I open the game.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines
Additional feedback

Tips with an light bulb icon appear every time I open the game. It shows tips that are far ahead from my level and it cannot be completed or dismissed.
This happens, once again, every time I open the game. It shows a different "tip" each and every time.

EDIT: I have re-installed the game and when I load my cloud save, it is still the same. I have attached a screenshot. 

Message 1 of 117 (8,036 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Notification window will not go away

No reply so I'm marking this one as fixed!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 114 of 117 (6,537 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unrelated Tips with Light Bulb Icon Appear Every Time I Open Game

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Beanoffee,

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your report!

We will take a look into this. In the meantime, please, restart your device and try again. If the message is still there, get in contact with one of our advisers through EA Help, as they might be able to help you get rid of those messages: https://help.ea.com

Thanks again!

-Mai

Message 2 of 117 (7,954 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay. Thank you!
Message 3 of 117 (7,926 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem. It started after I installed it on my phone. I had it previously installed on my iPad without this issue. Now, it appears on both devices and won't dismiss.

Message 4 of 117 (7,899 Views)

★ Novice
I'm having this same problem. I just hope it won't affect the game down the line when I actually need those tips to pop up.
Message 5 of 117 (7,871 Views)

In-Game Tips won’t go away

★★★ Newbie

I’m having an issue where the in-game tips will be in the way of the gameplay and don’t go away. Any tips to get rid of... tips... Large smile

Message 6 of 117 (7,852 Views)

Offspring can’t stay in the house forever! Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7+
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002952214636
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure. Every time I open the app now, I get a message telling me to kick out my child or make it a playable sim, even though my sim doesn’t have children.
What do you expect to see? There’s no way to make this box disappear. I hope to see a fix soon.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country US
Additional feedback None

None
Message 7 of 117 (7,868 Views)

Re: In-Game Tips won’t go away

★★ Novice
Same! Specifically with some party person named Leanna... Not sure if this is a bug or not, but very frustrating. Did you solve your problem?
Message 8 of 117 (7,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem, i dont have kids yet so i dont know why i am even receiving these tips.
Message 9 of 117 (7,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having this same problem I hope they fix it soon because I can't even see how long my Sims have left of work nothing I do gets rid of this notification
Message 10 of 117 (7,738 Views)