[Fixed] Unrelated Tips with Light Bulb Icon Appear Every Time I Open Game

by Beanoffee

Original Post

Re: COOKING HOBBY GLITCH

★ Newbie
I have this issue and I am a level 4 I believe now in cooking hobby but won't take this message off my screen no matter if game is on loading screen or if i go anywhere.
Message 81 of 117 (1,308 Views)

Re: the world luxury event issue

Champion (Retired)

@E03806643M Did you try force closing the app and clearing the cache? When all else fails, I reboot my device. That looks like a "Tip" that is stuck open.😊

Message 82 of 117 (1,288 Views)

Re: COOKING HOBBY GLITCH

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Player_q0nddi4g I had the same problem when I started the Cooking Hobby. I force stopped the game, cleared the cache and closed all open apps. Rebooted my device and restarted the game. Then it finally disappeared. It looks like a game Tip. Hope that helps you all too. 😊☺

Message 83 of 117 (1,291 Views)

Quest pop up notification stuck on my screen when playing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 6s
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003679386409
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In the screen when play
What do you expect to see? Normally. Clearly.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country indonesia
Additional feedback Pleaseeeee fixed it. Just love to play it so so much.

Cannot submit
Message 84 of 117 (1,257 Views)

Message Bug

★★★ Newbie

Hallo all.Since I bought the basic stove the message that says "You bought your first Hobby Station! Tap on it to join the Cooking Hobby." won't go away. I tried changing between three hobbies with both my two characters and it is still there.I even reinstalled the game but the message still persists. It is there even on loading screens. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Message 85 of 117 (1,271 Views)

Re: [Open] Unrelated Tips with Light Bulb Icon Appear Every Time I Open Game

★★★ Newbie

Anyone made it desapear? :'( 

I'm playing for less than 1 week and still don't desapear it.

Message 86 of 117 (1,236 Views)

Re: Message Bug

★ Apprentice
Haven’t seen this one before. ...Have you tried storing the stove?
Message 87 of 117 (1,228 Views)

Bugs : message cant be disappear

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy j5 pro
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003653542738
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time i open the game, there was a message tell me about heirloom collection case since about 3 days ago , and it always there. It cant be disappear.. i have already force stop the app, and restart my handphone, but it still there.. here the picture..
What do you expect to see? I want the message to be disappear
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback Help me please

Thank you
Message 88 of 117 (1,218 Views)

Re: Bugs : message cant be disappear

★★★★ Expert

Have you already placed the heirloom collection case at your house? And if you have, could you try clicking on the heirloom case? It will show you a list of your heirloom collection. I think you have to view/click at least one heirloom (or all) from the list, and once done, the message should disappear  Standard smile

Message 89 of 117 (1,196 Views)

Re: Message Bug

★★★ Newbie

Yes, the message stills remain there.
And I buyed it another stove too, nothing works. Devil

Message 90 of 117 (1,179 Views)