[Fixed] Unrelated Tips with Light Bulb Icon Appear Every Time I Open Game

by Beanoffee

Original Post

Re: Ornate pop up, with new event, that won't go away.

★★★★★ Novice
I did it fine the first time but it came up again and I tried to ignore it cause I did it already. But ok thank you I will try your solution and let you know
Message 71 of 117 (2,309 Views)

Re: Hobbies

★★★★★ Novice
Maybe it'll work but the problem is that I have to now sit and wait for it to properly pop up and honestly I lost interest in the game because of it
Message 72 of 117 (2,298 Views)

Speech bubble frozen onto game screen (during birthday party)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Blackview BV8000 Pro
OS Version Android 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, just throw first home party?
What do you expect to see? At least not that text
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland
Additional feedback
‌As you can see, this one speech bubble has frozen onto my game screen and yet I haven't found out how to erase it. It began during my sim's first home party, sentence translated in English is something like 'should I lick birthday cake before anyone else arrives blah blah' gametalk.
I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app but it didn't work out after I got to download my backupp from the cloud.
This bug is really irritating and disturbing my gaming experience since I'm not able to fully read and/or use the whole screen.

Has anyone had this same bug and how did you fix it? I really would not like to start whole game again from the beginning unless that's the only option left. My phone is Blackview from China (lol) so at this point googling doesn't help much.

And oh, excuse my grammar, I'm from Finland.

If anyone has answers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!
Message 73 of 117 (2,273 Views)

COOKING HOBBY GLITCH

★★ Novice

Upon starting my Career as a Barista... I began the Cooking Hobby. I switched my Career from Barista to Fashion. When the Cooking hobby first asked if I was ready to start Cooking, I was not ready to do so yet.

So I clicked 'Start Later'/ dismissed the prompt. Since then the bright yellow arrow will NOT dissapear and I no longer recieve prompts for the cooking hobby. I have since moved up in the cooking hobby. Once again, I'm not sure why but the bright yellow cooking hobby tutorial arrow will NOT go away.

This is also very aggravating. Please help. Anyone else experiencing this aggravating glitch???

Message 74 of 117 (2,305 Views)

Game wants me to give sticker to certain sim, however option is not there

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version 11.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003144271892
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I believe when it first gave me the option to give stickers I gave this sim a sticker, now I have a message stuck on my screen telling me to give a sticker to a sim. There is a big yellow arrow over the sim but I cannot give him a sticker despite being able to do the normal conversation stuff. I CAN give stickers to other sims.
What do you expect to see? The option to give a sticker/not have message stuck on on my screen
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I have reinstalled the app (after connecting with EA so my progress would save) restarting the app, restarting My phone, and it is still there. The message stays on any screen I go to, and can give stickers to other sims as mentioned before, idk exactly what happened to trigger it, the only thing I can think of is I gave that sim a sticker earlier.
Message 75 of 117 (2,125 Views)

Re: Ornate pop up, with new event, that won't go away.

★★★★★ Novice
So the pop up is still there, even though the event has ended.
Message 76 of 117 (2,117 Views)

Re: COOKING HOBBY GLITCH

★★ Novice
Im having the same issue except with a game tip box for the event that just ended. I contacted support but haven’t gotten a reply. This persisted for the entire event and i was hoping that it would go away when the event ended. Really frustrating since it blocks a huge portion of my screen
Message 77 of 117 (2,140 Views)

the world luxury event issue

★★★ Newbie
Recently the world luxury event has end a couple days ago and an icon still show up in the middle of the screen. How can I get rid of it? I cant play the sim properly : (
Message 78 of 117 (2,160 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have both problems: both the arrow pointing at the stove and a huge box telling me to start the cooking hobby (which I already did), and none lf it will go away
Message 79 of 117 (2,114 Views)

★ Newbie
I have this issue and I am a level 4 I believe now in cooking hobby but won't take this message off my screen no matter if game is on loading screen or if i go anywhere.
Message 80 of 117 (2,096 Views)