by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Tinkerer Heirloom Missing from Store & Retirement Chests

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone X
OS Version 12.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the code in the game? Not sure.
What do you expect to see? The Tinkerer heirloom available in the store and in retirement chests, like the rest of the Waterfront careers.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback As veteran players close in on completing their heirloom collections with a little bit of friendly competition, it was noticed that no one has the Tinkerer II or Tinkerer III heirlooms. And many don’t have Tinkerer I.

All of the new careers from the Waterfront had their heirlooms added to the store, and cost 50 rare purple life tickets. Or they have been available via retirement chests.

The Tinkerer heirloom was not added to the store, and it has not been unlocked via retirement chests.

Any player who received the Tinkerer I trait completed the It’s Just Rocket Science Advanced Quest, which was offered nearly a year ago on October 11, 2018. All this time since that date players have assumed that the Tinkerer   Heirlooms were available in the store or from retirement, but it has not appeared to be the case.

I believe the heirloom’s appearance in the store or from retirement chests is bugged, or was forgotten to be added to the store/chests.

(Or... quests for the heirlooms were intended to roll out to players and they never came.)

Players who were not around last October have never had an opportunity to receive this trait because it does not exist in the store, and was not added to retirement chests.

28980BF2-1199-4FF8-BBCD-C133F9C09EDD.jpeg

Message 1 of 10 (1,805 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tinkerer Heirloom Missing from Store & Retirement Chests

This has been fixed.

collage.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (1,102 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I got Tinkerer I from the purple box, Attuned I from the store, and while I don't have Athletic, I have at least had it offered to me at the store. I think Tinkerer II & III don't exist, and Attuned and Athletic aren't available from the retirement or regular chests.

Message 2 of 10 (1,768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@147green14244 

That sounds about right from convos I had after posting this. Another player I know got Tinkerer I from a chest. 

There are no reported players in any of the communities I’m a member of who have received Tinkerer II or Tinkerer III at all. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,737 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the report Standard smile we're investigating what is going on here. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,712 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SimGuruMaaike Attuned 1,2,3 and Athletic 1,2,3 are also missing from the chests. Plz look into it. TYVM! ♡*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Message 5 of 10 (1,693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

“Any player who received the Tinkerer I trait completed the It’s Just Rocket Science Advanced Quest, which was offered nearly a year ago on October 11, 2018. All this time since that date players have assumed that the Tinkerer   Heirlooms were available in the store or from retirement, but it has not appeared to be the case.”

I have Tinkerer I but never competed the Rocket Science quest, and I only started playing in March/April. I don’t remember how I got it, but I would assume a chest or retirement, as I only recently started buying traits I don’t have when offered in the store. 

Message 6 of 10 (1,660 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@tellherlies

Thanks — I noted this further down in the thread after learning another player received Tinkerer I the way you did. Still, there are no reported players of receiving Tinkerer II or III.
Message 7 of 10 (1,623 Views)

[ Edited ]

@simmerdownMAL has the Tinkerer Heirloom found its way to the game or is it still missing?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 10 (1,376 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 It’s still missing. I know no player with Tinkerer 2 or 3 in the game.
Message 9 of 10 (1,358 Views)

This has been fixed.

collage.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 10 (1,103 Views)