I’m on iOS 11.4, iPad Pro 12.9”
Message 30 of 309 (1,739 Views)

Re: [Open] “Surprising choices” unresponsive

★★★ Novice
I have reinstalled, rebooted, reset, same issue. iOS 11.4 iPad Pro 12.9”
Message 31 of 309 (1,738 Views)

Re: A surprising choice - screen unresponsive

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. I play on an iPhone SE and I don’t know what my player ID is because this glitch is preventing me from entering the game to look. I only started playing the game three days ago, so I didn’t know to take my player ID down until it was too late. 

I did did everything I could think of to fix this. I closed out of the game and reopened, had a stable Wi-Fi connection, restarted my phone, upgraded my phone to iOS whatever-it-is, and deleted and reinstalled the app. Please help me figure out how to make it work. 

Thank you. 

Message 32 of 309 (1,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here also

Message 33 of 309 (1,682 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having same issue, played for a bit after update installed and now just the screen below.  It’s been over a day and on multiple devices.  I had to do list come up today then same stuff.

Message 34 of 309 (1,763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I posted about this problem yesterday. As others have said, I opened the app, sun up, stickers, to do list, then back to surprising choice screen in everyone's screenshots. I had my hopes up for a second! :'(

Message 36 of 309 (1,742 Views)

A surprising choice...

★★★ Newbie

Hi i have a problem with my Sims mobile. After the new update my screen is stuck on “ A surprising choice” it wont let me play the game. Earlier it was all good, now i go on it and that pops up. Is there anyway to make it go away? 

Message 37 of 309 (1,465 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah me too. Got my hopes up. 

Everyone - before adding comments, please click “Me too” so they would know how many users are badly affected by this. I mean, the game itself is down... for 3 days already!

Message 38 of 309 (1,718 Views)

Re: Screen stuck on A surprising moment

★★★★★ Novice

This issue hasn't been resolved. When can we expect a fix? 

Message 39 of 309 (1,706 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just went into my game and it is finally fixed!  I am no longer stuck on the Surprising Choice thingy! Thanks for listening to us & working on it 🙂

Message 40 of 309 (1,682 Views)