[Fixed] Surprising Choices stuck on screen

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Re: [Open] Surprising Choices stuck on screen

★★★★★ Novice

Here is what we can all do... Contact technical support directly.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Select the option to get a call back from them.

If this glitch becomes an actual problem for them, where company resources are being spent on actually having to respond to players, it will become a higher priority for them. 

Message 301 of 309 (1,434 Views)

Hey guys! According to the latest Patch notes (version 11.1.0) this bug should be fixed:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-July-23rd-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/693...

Could you all test and see if it's fixed in your games? :eahigh_file:

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 302 of 309 (3,768 Views)

Anonymous

Holllllllly *! It's been so long I honestly didn't think I'd ever play this game again. What a frustrating month, man. Thanks for the update! I'm going to be triggered every single time that f@#$ing surprising choices thing pops 

Message 303 of 309 (1,380 Views)

Re: [Fixed?] Surprising Choices stuck on screen

★ Novice

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Update June 16th, 2018 - 9:55am PDT: If you were experiencing this issue, you should now be able to enter the game again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hey Simmers,

Our new Surprising Choices feature surprised us, and it caused some of you to get stuck on the surprising choice intro screen.
While we’re working on a fix, we’re temporarily disabling this feature. It will be back soon!

Well today is JULY 23 and yet in the past two weeks I've had three seperate sims games get stuck on the Suprise Choices feature. I like the game but this is not worth it. Ive lost a lvl 37 characters and all my items due to this as well as attempting to restart twice and both if them have gotten stuck. Apparently its not fixed and it needs to either be permanently turned off or until you can guarantee the fix prior to going live.

Message 304 of 309 (1,339 Views)

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

Hey guys! According to the latest Patch notes (version 11.1.0) this bug should be fixed:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-July-23rd-2018-Patch-Notes/m-p/693...

Could you all test and see if it's fixed in your games? :eahigh_file:

@Illandra79 it wasn't fixed, but it should be fixed today with the latest update. Please make sure to update your game!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 305 of 309 (1,333 Views)

★★★ Novice
yeah it fix but lots people missed 2 act in sims ! the community doesnt have any make up for stuck people like me ? really disappointed to ea.
Message 306 of 309 (1,308 Views)

[ Edited ]

For the things you missed, I would suggest contacting EA @wuyiyan

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 307 of 309 (1,239 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The game is finally fixed. Thank you.
Message 308 of 309 (1,208 Views)

Thanks for the feedback! I'm locking this thread, if you have this issue (again or still) please make a new bug report.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 309 of 309 (1,160 Views)