by Ilois4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] - Summer Illumination Light Price

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 6th gen
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the price of the light from buy mode
What do you expect to see? Price reduction
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

The price of the Summer Illumination Light used to be less than 1000 simoleons before it became craftable in Eco Workshop (and I used to think THAT was expensive 🙄).

At the moment the price in my buy mode is 3700 simoleons. Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of the previous price before Eco Workshop. I’d like to see the price return back to normal.6F917B63-D7F4-4C36-BECB-5D7B2579A763.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 6 (978 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] - Summer Illumination Light Price

Hero

Happy to see the price of the Summer Illumination light updated. 🤗

Also, I didn’t have the Summer Lantern until couple of weeks ago when I crafted it from Eco but I was suspecting that it had the similar price issue, happy to see the price drop on that one as well. 👍👍

4476490B-CB76-44E4-9248-2C8AA59E521B.jpeg

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (555 Views)

All Replies

Re: Summer Illumination Light Price

Hero

With quick search I got this pic from Arsen Girl’s speed build published July 30th 2019.

06CAED2E-C8E6-4A78-8E94-11C965BFBEF8.jpeg

Message 2 of 6 (960 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Ilois4! Thanks for the report, we have raised this as a question to studio whether it was intentional or a bug. 

Message 3 of 6 (822 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Update! This is a bug since the pricing of items should not increase significantly after being released.

Message 4 of 6 (700 Views)

Hero
@EA_DragonsEye So hopefully we can see a price correction coming up some time soon 👍👍 Thank you for checking! 😊

Message 5 of 6 (696 Views)

Re: [Open] - Summer Illumination Light Price

Hero

Happy to see the price of the Summer Illumination light updated. 🤗

Also, I didn’t have the Summer Lantern until couple of weeks ago when I crafted it from Eco but I was suspecting that it had the similar price issue, happy to see the price drop on that one as well. 👍👍

4476490B-CB76-44E4-9248-2C8AA59E521B.jpeg

Message 6 of 6 (556 Views)