by girl_hasnogame

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed]Story chapters at every level and no longer giving super life tickets

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy s9 Plus
OS Version 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003585194728
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Viewing rewards for chapter stories for relationships, careers, and hobbies.
What do you expect to see? Super life tickets as rewards
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Attached are screen shots showing various levels and rewards in careers, relationships, and hobbies.

Story chapters used to occur only at levels 3, 5, 7, and 10. At levels 7 and 10, super life tickets were earned as rewards.

Now, story chapters happen at every level and never offer super life tickets, although the in-game description says super life tickets can be earned through story chapters (description of super life tickets also attached here)

*EDIT: "Super Life Tickets" are the blue tickets. I am still receiving common life tickets (green tickets). If the developers have decided to stop offering super life tickets in story chapters, then the description of how to earn them needs to be changed.

Message 1 of 9 (1,323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Story chapters occuring at every level and no longer giving super life ticke

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Here are some screen shots of the photography career showing that no super heirloom tickets are offered. If you would like me to compile other careers and hobbies, let me know.

Relationship stories are still offering super heirloom tickets, and the spy career has offered super life tickets as well.

*EDIT: Last nights update seems to have fixed this glitch. I'll mark this as solved.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (896 Views)

All Replies

Re: Story chapters occuring at every level and no longer giving super life ticke

The tickets aren't guaranteed per chapter, but I will have a peek in my game if I do see them pop up, or not. 

I know they work for the family events, from this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/No-heirloom-tickets-for-mentoring-or-coffee-career/m-p/75...
But I'll have to test on hobby and career chapters. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (1,228 Views)

★ Guide

Those are the common life tickets, super life tickets are the blue ones, which should still be earned in certain levels of chapter stories and are no longer appearing

Message 3 of 9 (1,212 Views)

★★★ Pro

Just finished - rain check, please - with two family sims with good upbringing trait - both have good traits. Chapter 7 - forgot to get screenshot - but just got experience and simoleons. NO TICKETS!

I don't see the point of doing new stories if I don't get tickets or *clothes (if we want them we have to buy them in each color). I understand EA has to make money it's a business. I am fine with that, but this is actually killing the game. You added extra chapters and we are getting less than we would when the game came out. When I started in October we got tickets and the clothes were free and in every color. Just saying. Rant over.

Message 4 of 9 (1,190 Views)

★ Guide

@givememore86 I agree 100%. It seems to be a new part of the game, not a bug. Disappointing that they’re lowering the quality of the game to the point where it seems like they’re adding more bugs. Having to buy the clothes/hair is so annoying since we have to work to earn it in the first place. The final hair reward from stylist career costs 17 LZ tokens to unlock all colors, such a shame that they’re making everything take longer and give us less for our work.

Message 5 of 9 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thanks for the heads up on this hair styling career. I don't think I'm going to do it without a trait for it then. I'm not going to go out of my way to get that many llamas zooms to unlock the colors. Nobody got time for that!  😃 I just heard that there is people that finish that Quest and get nothing. So I'm definitely going to skip that Quest.

Message 6 of 9 (1,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Also I'm not sure if you realize this. They added more colors to the hot tubs. Just so that we can get them from one of those loot boxes from this anniversary quest. They are now just putting in colors in things. That seems like bad practices to me.

Message 7 of 9 (1,151 Views)

If that is the case I think it's just so the players who have all the items have a chance of winning something as well. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 9 (1,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Here are some screen shots of the photography career showing that no super heirloom tickets are offered. If you would like me to compile other careers and hobbies, let me know.

Relationship stories are still offering super heirloom tickets, and the spy career has offered super life tickets as well.

*EDIT: Last nights update seems to have fixed this glitch. I'll mark this as solved.

Message 9 of 9 (897 Views)