[Fixed] Sims won't leave house

by SkulKracker500

Original Post

Re: [Open] Sims won't leave house

Champion (Retired)

@mikiayajanie

No, in a few days there'll be a blue birthday blob over their head, and if you click it they disappear (die). They are not always there. Also, I think you can remove them from the household by clicking the family picture in the house?

Message 71 of 162 (4,899 Views)

★★ Novice
Mine is like this too. They're just talking in the bathroom and I can't use it.
Message 72 of 162 (4,880 Views)

Re: Unwanted sim in my house

★★★★★ Newbie
Mine says he is an acquaintance but ONLY because tech support told me to talk to him to see if there is an option to tell him to leave, which there is not. On level 16 now and he is still there. Nothing we do makes him leave. When will this be fixed because now he stands in our way ALL the time!!
Message 73 of 162 (4,877 Views)

Re: Sim won't leave

★★★★★ Newbie
Its a bug! My stalker has been there for 12 levels
Message 74 of 162 (4,876 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
doesn't work for me. I tried to call him over and it says 'there are too many sims here' UGH!
Message 75 of 162 (4,871 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
doesnt work for me.. Frown
Message 76 of 162 (4,870 Views)

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★★ Novice
UPDATE! : Try this: 1. Add the "offender(s)" to your list of contacts. 2. Go to a public place where you can sit on a bench (Market Square has plenty of places to sit). 3. Click on the bench and select "Chat with". 4. Choose the "offender" from the list, then click "OK". This will bring them to your location and remove them from your house when you return (rinse and repeat). Let me know if this works for you.
Message 77 of 162 (4,867 Views)

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★★ Newbie
Omg that is the same sim who didn't leave my house.
Message 78 of 162 (4,840 Views)

A strange sim living in my house

★ Novice
I am on level 17, and retired one sim. Before all this I had two sims living in my house but there was third who won’t move out. At first I thought it was just a lost sim who would eventually leave. However, when I retired my sim. My sim aged, and so did she! Who is she!!! She won’t leave! Why did she age! I didn’t create this sim! I kicked my retired sim out and her wife because it was too many people and this random sim is still won’t leave. She is not in the portrait in the wall. This “retired” looking sim needs to leave before I delete this game. Having her in my house is so frustrating and she won’t leave!
Message 79 of 162 (4,951 Views)

Re: A strange sim living in my house

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@1920zeta

there's 2 possible way to fix this

1 :
Have your sim chat with her. go to any community lot, at the bottom left of your screen, open up your Stories Panel. then at the top of your screen. tap the Relationship Panel . tap the socialize and there should be an option to call her over

2 :
Have your Sim chat with her, go to any community lot. tap on a nearby bench that can be used up two people, select "Have a chat with" and pick the sim that won't leave your home

Message 80 of 162 (4,933 Views)