Re: Unwanted sim in my house

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This must be a glitch. 

Haliee Bird is free to roam again. She’s been at the restaurant since I put her in Market Square, she’s been there until last night. 

She was at the cinema event in Downtown. My Sim tried to ignore her but she kept positioning herself behind the globe so I pressed the star not knowing it was her.

Then she was a walk-by at my house and then just came in and sat on one of my chairs. 

I used the bench in Market Square to remove her, had to do it twice as she didn’t turn up first time yet my Sim acted as if she was sitting beside them, chatting away. So annoying but at least she’s back over there.

I think there should be an option to remove Sims outstaying their welcome. Also a way to screen people accessing your house like a door lock or butler/housekeeper. 

Message 131 of 162 (2,520 Views)

★★★ Guide
Funny I had this problem the past 2 weeks, there were 2 elders that stayed in my house and I don't even own them.
That happened when all my Sims were working, and nobody was home.

They were just walking around the house, using my furnitures like they own it. But now, I have not been experiencing this glitch.
Message 132 of 162 (2,500 Views)

★★ Novice
I have her at my house as well. Now she started breaking my furniture.... wth?? I tried to call over to the park and etc nothing works for me. Idk what to do. So frustrating. They need to fix this * asap. Wanna punch her face
Message 133 of 162 (2,494 Views)

★★ Novice
My ID 1003494702550
Please get rid of her...
Message 134 of 162 (2,494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

OMG!!! That Hailee Bird Sim with the orange pants. That is the exact same non playable Sim that never leaves my house Angry She hasn't left my house since two generations ago. I have tried befriending her and calling her to another location but the game won't let me. Instead, it gives me a message saying, "Can't call Sim. Too many Sims here." But I call another Sim and he is allowed to come?

Seriously annoying glitch.

Message 135 of 162 (2,479 Views)

★ Guide

The ability to boot them out would be appreciated! Boot, slap, push... not fussed. Especially Hailee Bird!

Message 136 of 162 (2,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here. The lady in my house is named Leana Caliente. She WILL not leave. Everytime I try to invite her away from the house it says the lots full. It’s been happening since sat 4/28 😡. Ugh.
Another thing that needs to be fixed. I bought the 3rd sim place so my people could have a baby and I accidentally hit it and it took me to create a sim. There was NO way to go back. I had to make a sim I didn’t want and now can’t have a baby 😡😡
Message 137 of 162 (2,376 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

I'm sure their relatives were missing these Sims, so we just released an update for the game that should send everyone home.

Could you please update your game, give it a try and let us know how it goes?

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 138 of 162 (16,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No way! That sim won't leave my house either

Message 139 of 162 (2,294 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same exact sim. She doesn't leave! It's annoying.
Message 140 of 162 (2,280 Views)