Re: Sims won't leave house

by JuliaLouise1

Original Post

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★★★ Novice

This is the npc that will not leave my house, Benjamin Slater. I have tried being his enemy, inviting him to other locations so that he gets stuck there but he just won’t leave! Please fix this glitch. He is old now but won’t die. Just get him out of my house!!!

Message 111 of 162 (807 Views)

★ Guide

I don’t think Sims die in Sims Mobile. There should be a ‘get out of my house’ button! Just go to the park or market square and use a bench to call the Sim who won’t leave there and they stay in that location. No more Benjamin Slater or Haliee Bird clogging up your house.

Message 112 of 162 (793 Views)

★★★★ Novice
THANK YOU! It finally worked for me. At first it wasn’t allowing me to bring him to the location, but it finally worked this time! FINALLY lol
Message 113 of 162 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is them same Sims that is stuck in my house!!! She won't leave!!

Message 114 of 162 (711 Views)

Sims won't leave house

★★★ Novice
Since I started the game a few weeks ago there has been one random sims that never leaves the house. Every time I’ve retired a sim or raised a sim to adulthood they won’t leave my house either, I’ve tried removing doors nothing is working, it’s so bad that I can’t even move furniture around due to sims being littered thru out my house, I’m ready to throw in the towel and uninstall.
Message 115 of 162 (704 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem with just one sim.

Message 116 of 162 (699 Views)

★ Guide

I'd say this is a bug. Its happening to a lot of players.

Here's the link to the existing thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sims-won-t-leave-house/m-p/6680949#M592

Hopefully there is a fix in a future update !!

Message 117 of 162 (707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
They are everywhere! Went to try to move furniture in my bedroom and couldn’t cause there’s 5 sims in there and, the one that’s been loitering since I started the game just lounges on the couch, they really need to fix this, it’s a problem when you can’t even decorate.
Message 118 of 162 (714 Views)

★ Guide

Yes i agree. Iv'e had the same issue. As the game is still fairly new, there are quite a few issues and bugs. We've all got our fingers crossed hoping the next update resolves a lot of the issues. 

Message 119 of 162 (713 Views)

★★★ Novice
Other than the loitering sims and not being able to sell old housing items, I completely love the game. For a free mobile game it is by far the best out there.
Message 120 of 162 (701 Views)