Re: A strange sim living in my house

by ElRose843

Original Post

Re: Unwanted sim in my house

★ Apprentice
I've had this blue haired guy in my house literally since I started playing Sims Mobile and that was 2 weeks ago.. I think he was one of the people I first spoke to and did a relationship event with. I'm now level 16 and he still hasn't left, I tried fighting with him but it didn't work.
Message 101 of 162 (1,118 Views)

★ Apprentice
hey I think this actually worked haha thank you!! 😁
Message 102 of 162 (1,117 Views)

Re: [Open] Sims won't leave house

★★★★ Novice
I have a retired Sim who I can not find but is still in the picture frame. When I try to click on him to move him out of the household, that option is greyed out. His wife has retired and moved out and they both retired at about the same time. So the wife is in first generation while the retired husband is in current with no way for him to leave. Even when I try to get a Sim to socialize with him by clicking on his picture in the relationship sectio , it is greyed out and says he is doing something.
Message 103 of 162 (1,109 Views)

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue since the day I started The game about 3-4 wks ago and now I'm on level 15 an he's still in my house smh . 😣
Message 104 of 162 (1,095 Views)

★★ Novice
That's the same guy that won't leave my house 😣......
Message 105 of 162 (1,093 Views)

★★ Novice
So was you able to get rid of ur unwanted guest ? If so, please can you share tips on how I can make my unwanted guest leave my home .

Thanks in advance. 😊
Message 106 of 162 (1,092 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
So all I did was went to a location away from my house (work or down town) then I went into the log of all the Sims I'd previously come in to contact with, pressed "socialize" on the problem Sim and they come to my location.. I go home and vala! theyre gone! With another guy that had been hanging around I even experienced where the "call over" option was unavailable due to "too many Sims are here" so all I did was go to another location, did the same thing and it worked!
Message 107 of 162 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My ID is 1003032833108.

I get this green hair guy staying in my house and he is not leaving.

Please fix it for me because I am like everyone else, getting frustrated about this game.
Message 108 of 162 (1,046 Views)

★ Apprentice
if you click on page number down the bottom of this page to the last page you'll find the answer!
Message 109 of 162 (1,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Could you all just add the leave house option to this game as an update and I do believe this problem for everyone will be solved because I am have the same issue also
Message 110 of 162 (1,022 Views)