by connorjjwarrey

Original Post

Re: How do i kick out an AI sim

★ Novice
I h ave that same green hair nan in my house too and he won't leave
Message 81 of 162 (3,112 Views)

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★ Novice
Go to the park and click on the bench and hit chat with and pick the unwanted guest to sit with you and once he's there go home and he's gone, YES that dude has been driving me crazy
Message 82 of 162 (3,112 Views)

Re: A strange sim living in my house

★ Novice
Thank you for the advice. I tried all the community lots that were open to me and I cannot call her over, every time I try a message appears saying “there are too many sims” so I don’t have the option to call her over. She won’t leave 😭😭. Are there any other ways to fix this problem?
Message 83 of 162 (3,180 Views)

★★ Novice
Omg I have the same freaking problem 🤣 when I tried to select my Sims to. Woohoo n she suddenly woohoo-ed with my sim. So weird. I'm like dude I'm trying to get them deepened relationship so that they can get married 😂😂😂
Message 84 of 162 (3,164 Views)

★★ Novice
Like so weird though. She doesn't feel embarrassed
Message 85 of 162 (3,154 Views)

2 is a company 3 is a crowd...

★★ Novice

2 is a company 3 is a crowd...

Can't get unknown sim off my lot, she's been stuck there for 3 whole days, can't interact with my other player when she's there her name is hailee bird, she's messing up our relationship.

Player ID: 1003490168603

Android phone samsung galaxy s7

Please help get rid of unknown sim... Thank you. I can't afford to lose my in-game cash...

Message 86 of 162 (3,082 Views)

The Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie
On sims mobile there is a sim in my house who will not leave how do i make her leave
Message 87 of 162 (3,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It didn’t work for me, it says there are to many sims there. It also says she is at home and SHE DOES NOT LIVE THERE!
Message 88 of 162 (3,069 Views)

Re: Unwanted sim in my house

★ Guide
I’m having the same issue.Same Sim has been at my house for about a week and I can’t seem to get rid of her.She is on my contact list but so is my other friends and they don’t stay around like she does they generally leave after I’m done communicating with them.this is annoying and very frustrating.
Message 89 of 162 (2,999 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same girl ...am not removing game and reloading as I loose it all.  Come on people just give as a way to fix her

Message 90 of 162 (3,010 Views)