Re: [Open] Sims won't leave house

by deardyanti

Original Post

Removing a sim from your house

★★★ Newbie
I want a player to leave my house on Sims: Mobile. I tried to block/report the player, wait, contact the person but no use. Moreover there is no option to “make another player leave your house”. You can just talk to them or send them stickers. How can i remove this random sim out of my house?
Message 41 of 162 (15,876 Views)

Re: Removing a sim from your house

@ketchupistaken this is a known bug, nothing you or the other person can do about it. You can however ask the Sim to come to the park and they will stick over there. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 42 of 162 (15,852 Views)

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★★ Newbie
Lol thats the same B that wont leave my house either!!!
Message 43 of 162 (15,844 Views)

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★★ Newbie
I have that problem too. He comes into my house whenever he wants and I don't know how to make him leave! It's annoying! I think he's an online character as well.
Message 44 of 162 (15,842 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Open] Sims won't leave house

★ Novice
I’ve tried this method and it worked, but you need to have this stalker sims on your contact. If he or she is in your contact list, then go somewhere like the park, market square, or wherever. Then tap on a bench and choose the option chat with, you’ll see other sims on your contact. Choose the stalker and voila he/she’s there at the park and no longer stuck in your house 😂
Message 45 of 162 (15,830 Views)

Stuck Sim

★★★ Newbie

I have a Sim who came to a party who won’t leave my house.  I can’t get them to leave.  I even tried deleting my house and they’re still there.  Anyone know how I can get this random person to leave? 😀

Message 46 of 162 (15,797 Views)

Re: Stuck Sim

★ Novice
I, too, have the unwanted Benjamin Slater squatting in my house. He really needs to go, or start paying rent. Player Id: 1003469567026
Message 47 of 162 (15,717 Views)

Leana Caliente always at my house

★ Novice

Why is Leana Caliente always in my House??

She walks around and uses my stuff like she lives there, she’s been at my house for 4 days straight. I’ve deleted rooms with her in, she walks right back to the front door and goes inside. 

Message 48 of 162 (15,671 Views)

Sim won't leave

★★★ Newbie
I have a sim in my house that won't leave. It is not my sim and I even completed the arch-nemesis event with him as suggested by EA, but they won't leave! It's the person sitting at the table.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Message 49 of 162 (15,566 Views)

Make someone leave

★★★ Newbie
How can I make someone leave my house. There’s a lady that doesn’t live st my house there and she WONT LEAVE!!!
Message 50 of 162 (15,486 Views)