Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

by sosy2

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

That's the same guy I have in my house (Benjamin Slater). He's been there since I started to play the game. I think of him as furniture...

Message 21 of 162 (8,030 Views)

Sim Won't Leave!

★★ Novice
A computerized Sim stood outside of my Sims house for an oddly long period of time. I thought this may be a character I was supposed to meet in the game, so I started a storyline with one of my Sims. I later realized this Sim named wouldn't leave, it's been about four days now and he's still here! Someone help me please!! If i finish the storyline will he go away? No one asked if he would move in..
Message 22 of 162 (8,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's the same guy in my house to how do I get rid off him
Message 23 of 162 (7,999 Views)

Re: Unwanted sim in my house

★ Novice
Hailee came to a birthday party I hosted at my house. Due to interaction prompts, we became 'friends'. Ever since the party ended, she's been in my house. I've cleared cache, closed background apps, forced stopped, deleted and reinstalled the game. She's still there.
Message 24 of 162 (7,991 Views)

NPC won't leave house Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I hosted my first party and invited some random NPC who happened to walk by my house. It's been a few days since the party has ended and he won't leave! He just walks around the house and sits on the couch or chairs once in a while. My Sims can still interact with him, but there isn't any "ask to leave" option. I thought starting a rivalrous relationship with him might help, but he's still couch surfing. I'm not sure how to get rid of him. 

Message 25 of 162 (7,930 Views)

Why won’t this guy leave my house

★★ Newbie
I was playing sims mobile and I made one of my characters be friendly with some guy I seen outside my house he invited himself in and hasn’t left since it’s been 4 days !? Anyone know how to fix this problem or has anyone experience it?
Message 26 of 162 (7,959 Views)

Re: NPC won't leave house Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Newbie
Same!! And its a sim i dont like seeing too. Please find a way to fix this
Message 27 of 162 (7,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don't think EA cares about anybody who plays their games as long as they get paid cuz all of their games have lots of bugs and issues they're not fixing
Message 28 of 162 (7,962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I solved it for now by becoming friends with her and then going to another location and called her. Now she stays at the park and isn’t my problem anymore 😂.

I hope it works for everybody 😋.
Message 29 of 162 (7,960 Views)

★ Novice
So that worked. Hopefully she stayed there...
Message 30 of 162 (7,948 Views)