Original Post

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★★ Newbie
She’s stalking me too 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I have tried everything but she wont leave
Message 11 of 162 (7,172 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with the same blue hair guy, nothing I try will get rid of him. I hope the next game update comes out soon along with the fix for this glitch included in it. But thus far I love the game overall (outside of a few issues).

Message 12 of 162 (7,165 Views)

Re: Unwanted sim in my house

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same

Very weird

Who is she?????

What's her name

Very absurd

Message 13 of 162 (7,135 Views)

Glitch, Sim won't go home

★★ Novice
I noticed a Sim standing outside of my Sims house for a long period of time. I thought this may be a character I was supposed to meet in the game, since it's a computer not an actual player. That was three days ago, and he won't leave!! I started a storyline with him and one of my Sims before I realized he wasn't leaving. Someone please help me?
Message 14 of 162 (7,114 Views)

Sim wont leave

★★ Novice
Sim came over and has been there 3 days. How do I make it leave. New game needs an update.
Message 15 of 162 (7,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hailee bird
Message 16 of 162 (7,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same!! Same guy and everything
Message 17 of 162 (7,083 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well. I contacted them and they gave me all these tips. Nothing worked! It’s very frustrating Hailee Bird won’t leave. I actually removed all my furniture but yet she still just stands there on her phone. I hope they come up with some update soon to get rid of this bug. 

Message 18 of 162 (7,019 Views)

★ Novice
I have the EXACT same girl in my house!! It’s been driving me crazy because I can’t get her to leave. 🤬
Message 19 of 162 (7,004 Views)

Re: Unwanted sim in my house

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your reports about this - we will take a look into the stalker Sims (I bet they won't like to be stalked by us)!

In all seriousness, sorry to read you are having an annoying visitor, I can understand having a stranger in the house all the time can be frustrating. One question: none of your Sims have a relationship with the foreign Sim, right? Could you check if they are listed in your Sims' relationship panels?

Thanks!

-Mai

@SkulKracker500 Please, avoid duplicating posts, as this can be considered spam, I've merged all your posts into a single answer Wink

Message 20 of 162 (6,976 Views)