Re: ALL SIMS FROZEN IN YOGA Hobby

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[Fixed] Sims stand around while doing task/hobby without doing anything

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Lg G6
OS Version 7
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just start a Yoga hobby and see , sim stays and don't move around
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

Hello,

I find out how annoying is yoga hobby, you start it and your sim don't do anything unless you tell them to. And they just freeze in a place ....

It's so annoying

Message 1 of 10 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've gotten this problem as well. My problem was fixed by exiting the game altogether. This could be a bug issue within the game itself. It's a relatively new game for Mobile, so I'm sure they will be doing an update soon.
Message 2 of 10 (1,311 Views)

I think this is how the game should be, at least I have this too. She's probably looking up YouTube video's on how to do Yoga Large smile

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 10 (1,297 Views)

★ Guide
I noticed this too. Seems odd that all other hobbies and events the sim will walk around and do their own thing but with the Yoga Hobby they just stand still doing nothing...
Message 4 of 10 (1,289 Views)

Sims mobile - Sims Not Carrying Out Tasks Without Help

★★★★★ Novice

I’ve found when I do the ASOS catwalk tasks and the yoga career that my sims won’t carry out the event/hobby task without my assistance. They just stand there doing nothing for the entire time. The clock ticks away, but they don’t move. Even joining in on one tasks doesn’t set them off as they just stop as soon as you click on the tick and stand there staring at their mobile again. 

Why is this?  It’s only happening with these two things and it’s annoying as I like to watch my sims autocomplete tasks and not to have to do it all manually myself. Doesn’t matter which Sim I choose. I stopped doing the yoga career because of this. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,235 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, it can’t be how the game is meant to be, as it doesn’t happen in any of the other hobbies. They’re surely not supposed to stare at YouTube videos for the whole task? It’s definitely a glitch, and I hope they sort it out. 

Message 6 of 10 (1,205 Views)

Re: [Open] Sims stand around while doing task/hobby without doing anything

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

If this is how yoga works IRL, I think even I could do it. 😋

Message 7 of 10 (1,134 Views)

@PaQuilter1@Hossein-Ajax@MumofSam@JuliaLouise1@Saperina from what I know this issue should be fixed, is it for you?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 10 (1,024 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Phantomlover1717 it's fixed for me. Thank you.  My Sim is doing her yoga tasks all by herself, even when her family members walk right through her, she just keeps going. 😋😂

Message 9 of 10 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks, this is now fixed 😁

Message 10 of 10 (985 Views)