by simmerdownMAL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Sims not singing when they should

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003403535473
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a party, tap on the Reindeers choose the available action and the Sims that will be singing with your Sim. The music and singing has been removed.
What do you expect to see? Sims should sing when using the Reindeers from Christmas event.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback The Reindeers are one of the rewards from Christmas event. There are still many players who keep Christmas items on display in order to be used at parties.

Here's the link to a video from a party yesterday:

https://youtu.be/Q0-aM43AmB0

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 8 (1,385 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Sims not singing when they should

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims are singing again Party hat

Thanks for the party @thecakeisaLIE82 

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,084 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Reindeer: 'Belt out holiday tune', 'Sing about reindeer game' & party action 'Sing about reindeer games' all have no singing. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Pro

SalixCats - they lost their holiday spirit 😂🤣😂

Message 3 of 8 (1,330 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for letting us know! 

Message 4 of 8 (1,310 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think a similar issue is happening to Karaoke Jamboree. I tapped it to sing with other sims in party but my sim was only standing there and then ✔mark showed up. But not in parties, Sims can sing with other sims using Karaoke Jamboree.

Message 5 of 8 (1,217 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims are singing again Party hat

Thanks for the party @thecakeisaLIE82 

Message 6 of 8 (1,085 Views)

[ Edited ]

Lol, that is hysterical! I keep my sound off because the day to day sounds of the game drive me crazy. So when I do hear them singing, especially with Liberty laughing maniacally in the background, I think that's so funny. Thanks for sharing, @SalixCat, and for attending.

Message 7 of 8 (1,078 Views)

Re: [Fixed] Sims not singing when they should

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Phantomlover1717@SalixCat

I was throwing a party during today's update (15.0.2). My sims sing at the reindeer. I don't know if this bug only impacted *some* players, as I didn't check before the update, but there is no issue on my end.

However, my sims do not sing at the Karaoke Jamboree when doing the purple party action "Perform a duet with..." for 5 energy. They do sing at the Karaoke Jamboree when doing the green free action "Sing a song with..." The former action, the purple party one, seems to be bugged.

EDIT: I just realized that @ofe3gm27sq7b said the same thing. So no change with the Karaoke Jamboree.

Message 8 of 8 (811 Views)