Re: [Fixed] Sims hang out in the bathroom

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: [Open] Sims hang out in the bathroom

★★★★ Expert

Huh! I just opened my game just now & a bathroom sim is in the bathroom so using one of my sims on an event, tapped the bathroom sim & bathroom sim GOES OUT of the bathroom. 

Will update if it happens again.

Message 21 of 35 (1,467 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Just earlier today, I opened my game and a bathroom sim (a NPC, Non-Playable Character) was there. Using one of my sims I tapped the NPC sim but she didn't leave the bathroom. Then I tapped outside of the bathroom (just near the door/along hallway of my sim's house) for my sim to go out & voila! the NPC followed my sim out the bathroom door!

Message 22 of 35 (1,429 Views)

That is really good news, hopefully that is how this issue got fixed. I know we had a change of the amount of Sims in the bathroom in a recent update, maybe this too?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 23 of 35 (1,416 Views)

This issue should be fixed. If you still see lots of Sims hanging out in the bathroom try moving your bathroom to a different part of the house. 

If this still is an issue, please make a new post!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 24 of 35 (8,838 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Oh, Gosh! This is just precious! Even my toddler sim wants to hang out in the bathroom. LOL

Eventually, he went out. There seems to be definitely an improvement on how long the NPCs hang out in the bathroom.

Message 25 of 35 (1,238 Views)

★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717Kamiccola I haven’t found any solution. I literally just move my shower into another room so they can shower and gain energy and then move it back into the bathroom
Message 26 of 35 (1,129 Views)
Highlighted

@daniherz180 this issue should be fixed/less of an issue. I haven't seen it at all in my game, and the Sims usually will move away when my Sim goes to the bathroom. 
Could you tell me a bit more about the issue you're having? Does it happen very often? How many Sims will be in there?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 27 of 35 (1,097 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ll want my sim to go to the bathroom to gain energy but they can’t because my unplayable sims are in there and my sim needs privacy. 

I’ve had at least 6 sims in the bathroom at once. It’s like their favourite hangout place. They pull out their phones and take selfies and laugh and literally just stay there for hours. 

Message 28 of 35 (1,090 Views)

Good place to take selfies! Have you tried moving the bathroom to a different location?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 29 of 35 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Guide

I kicked all my kids and elderly out for this reason 🤣

Message 30 of 35 (1,054 Views)