by Kelly32873

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] Sims hang out in the bathroom

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 11.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have non-playable sims in the house (children, retired, etc). Notice how they linger around the house. Sometimes, they go into the bathroom where they chat, and then, they stay there and the bathroom cannot be used.
What do you expect to see? Any one of these solutions would work: 1. Ideally, they should know that they should be hanging out in the living room (where the living room furniture is) or anywhere else really. 2.Instead of getting the "sim wants some privacy" message after clicking on the shower or toilet, the action should send all other sims out of the bathroom. 3. An interaction to ask the sim to leave.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback Why is the bathroom the default hangout place??? My sim can't use the shower or the toilet with the unplayable sims in the bathroom. They won't leave sometimes for hours. I wait and wait and nothing. They keep showing each other their phones, taking selfies and chatting over and over again. I tried interacting with them, they just go back to chatting to each other after. I took my sim to the park, thinking I could call them from there and leave them there but got a "too many sims here" message so that workaround is no good. Sometimes, after many hours, they leave for a moment but then, they come back. It doesn't have to be the same 2 sims either. They switch but the bathroom is obviously their favorite spot. They don't do this anywhere else in the house. Currently, I have 4 unplayable sims (two adult children and two retired sims) and sometimes all 4 of them are in the bathroom!!! Help. My sim needs to pee!!!

sims.PNG

Message 1 of 35 (8,802 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Sims hang out in the bathroom

This issue should be fixed. If you still see lots of Sims hanging out in the bathroom try moving your bathroom to a different part of the house. 

If this still is an issue, please make a new post!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 24 of 35 (8,913 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims hang out in the bathroom

Could you try another place on the map, just fully close the game and start it and invite the Sim in the bathroom. Or try moving the bathroom?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 35 (8,717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did three things to fix the issue temporary:

1.  Create a small room outside the house that only one Sim can be in

2.  I added an extra vanity sink in the house since they like usung it. 

3. I click on the Sim in the bathroom which makes the character leave since the bathroim is to small for two. Then I go to the bathroom

Lol its a pain!

Message 3 of 35 (8,682 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, eventually they left. My point is that there should be built-in ways to prevent that. Luck has it that when I don't need it, the bathroom is empty but when I do, it's the most popular spot and every sim wants to be there.

Message 4 of 35 (8,670 Views)

★★★ Novice
The tiny bathroom option is a nice workaround but that means wasting a room.
Message 5 of 35 (8,668 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I agree that simply clicking the action should clear the room automatically. However, the “privacy” thing should be completely removed anyhow, because any other actions (with the green bars that don’t give energy) can be done with other sims present and the same graphics are used! Like, I can select “Sit” with other sims present, but not do the energy actions. It is inconsistent.

Message 6 of 35 (8,486 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone,

We have just released an update for the game which should make Sims no longer want to hang out in the bathroom quite as frequently Wink

If you install the update and play for a while, we would love to hear your feedback!

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 7 of 35 (8,271 Views)

Re: [Fixed?] Sims hang out in the bathroom

★ Guide

I still have npc's and other sins hanging out in my bathroom.  When I want to use shower or toilet I cz nbn t when they r in there 

Message 8 of 35 (8,184 Views)

The notes say it's less frequent, is there a change in how many Sims are in the bathroom or is that still the same? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 35 (8,150 Views)

Yeah I guess it's less frequent but Jupiter  (my sims daughter) now comes in the bathroom and literally sits on the toilet and pulls out her phone. - just like how real family members do- 

Message 10 of 35 (7,981 Views)