[Fixed] Sims getting younger/stuck

by blockhart93

Original Post

Re: My Sim is stuck in one position and I can't move them out

★★★ Apprentice

I started an event with mine in a location outside of the home, he just stands outside the fashion studio now. I don't think there's a fix for this as yet...

Message 41 of 61 (1,323 Views)

Baby/Toddler/Child won't grow up / Retired sims won't die after several days

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 5S
OS Version 12.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003048863868
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Baby does not grow up to toddler after several days. Retired sims won't die
What do you expect to see? Baby grows up to toddler after one day. Retired sims die after several days.
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 5S
OS Version 12.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003048863868
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Baby does not grow up to toddler after several days. Retired sims won't die
What do you expect to see? Baby grows up to toddler after one day. Retired sims die after several days.
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

My baby doesn't grow up to toddler. It's been 3 days.

Message 42 of 61 (1,313 Views)

Elder won't move out!

★★★★★ Novice

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8
OS Version 12.1.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003029447554
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback

I have an elder that won't move out. She hasn't moved out on her own and I don't get the "move out" option on the generations screen.

Message 43 of 61 (1,335 Views)

Re: Elder won't move out!

★★★★★ Apprentice
Wish they would fix this! I’ve had this problem a LONG time!
Message 44 of 61 (1,267 Views)

@Blackcurrants is she also stuck in your house?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 45 of 61 (1,230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717 Yes, she is still at my house!

Message 46 of 61 (1,226 Views)

@Blackcurrants merged with a post on this issue. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 47 of 61 (1,222 Views)

Re: Bug - no option to move out retired sim

★ Novice

I have had the same issue. It didn’t bother me at first but now that I want to start on the next generation I want to be able to move out my husband and wife at the same time to have them be in the same generation photo but can’t because my wife is still stuck as an adult npc. 

I retired her a few months ago and then my game crashed and when I loaded it back up she was an adult again but not playable. There was also no option to move her out. So it’s same issue you have. 

Yesterday was weird though because I randomly clicked on her and she became playable and her son went as an npc. I went through her stuff and found the button to retire her again but didn’t do it. I clicked back on her son and they swapped again. After that I haven’t been able to play as her. It was a weird glitch and I’m hoping it happens again so I can retire her again to hopefully move her out. 

Message 48 of 61 (1,166 Views)

@ManderzRulez could you please share your Player ID with us?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 49 of 61 (1,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is probably the worst glitch possible,  hopefully they find out how to fix it  :/

Message 50 of 61 (1,052 Views)