by b_well2001

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed] - Sims don't gain energy, can't get new traits or move to another house

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Apple iPad, Apple iPhone SE
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The bug is noticeable with two Sims. They will not age, move between houses or show up in the Generations line up. I have placed two toddlers in their home, which allows them to be seen, but I cannot select them.
What do you expect to see? I expect the two sims to age up, build energy over time, show the star symbol when busy, the check mark when done with a task, and one sims has no task bubbles when performing an event.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I have two Sims that have not aged up in months. The choose a new trait button is grayed out and cannot be pressed. The male Sim has no task bubbles, no star icon when at an event, or the check icon when finished. The female Sim has task bubbles, but nothing else. Neither will gain energy over time. They cannot be assigned new homes, as all choice are grayed out when they are selected.

Message 1 of 6 (1,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Acting Up

★ Apprentice

Yes, I’m all set.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (657 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @b_well2001! Could you please share with me on a DM your player id so studio can take a look at your game? Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (1,018 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_DragonsEye Any update on this?
Message 3 of 6 (932 Views)

Hi @b_well2001 !  I reported the issue to studio. Once the issue has been reported to studio it may take a while for them to investigate and fix the game, I will only hear back when it has been fixed. I do not have ETA.

Message 4 of 6 (892 Views)

HI @b_well2001! This issue should have been fixed, could you confirm? Thanks!

Message 5 of 6 (704 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I’m all set.

Message 6 of 6 (658 Views)