Sim's husband body and clothes changed

by blockhart93

Original Post

Re: [Open] Sims changing gender

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Didn't encounter a bug like this in my game. But, what I did do in my game was change the gender of one of my sim's children. She was a female when born but in CAS I changed her into a male sim. During that time I had 3 female sims & 1 male sim. I retired one of my female sims & when I was about to make playable one of the children sims, she was a female so I changed her! 

I also edited her name from Valentine to Valentin :-)

Message 31 of 42 (2,334 Views)

My sims is a Male but his wardrobe and voice is for Female

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6
OS Version iOS 12.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003268055493
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? One of my sims named Arthur is a Male, if I wanted to change his appearance the wardrobe is for female and his voice is also the voice of a female.
What do you expect to see? The wardrobe and voice become normal which is for male
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback

Please fix it

Message 32 of 42 (2,287 Views)

Sim's husband body and clothes changed

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S8
OS Version Oreo
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003463969954
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can show you a picture
What do you expect to see? My sim's husband body and clothes returned to normal and wearing clothes for his gender.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country
Additional feedback This is my 2nd issue with this game and if none of it gets fixed i'm not playing it anymore.

My sim's husband is suddenly wearing women's clothes and he appears to have a female body. Please help! This is the 2nd bug issue I've experienced in the game since that Harvestfest.  It's very frustrating. Something needs to be done about these bugs..

Message 33 of 42 (2,215 Views)

Re: Male Sim Changes Clothes into Female Randomly

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

This happened briefly with a male NPC in my game. Jeffery Horner in the Medical career. He was at my Sims house wearing scrubs before I quit playing, then when I went back a little while later, he had a female body.

Message 34 of 42 (2,039 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, I see the last report of this issue was on January 10th. Has anyone had this issue since then? Standard smile 

Message 35 of 42 (7,584 Views)

★★ Guide
One of my friends had the problem a few days ago. Standard smile
Message 36 of 42 (1,846 Views)

Hero

I saw one last week.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 37 of 42 (1,844 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the replies! 

Message 38 of 42 (1,825 Views)

★ Apprentice
I love this bug 😉
Message 39 of 42 (1,763 Views)

@Emeilada@TheQuizzical@geeluxe, @magick823@windbringer8@Shaksee@Danielle2113@zexxa14@dancerlma454@LaCheeta@Devila_Cea@simmerforscience@Jacque829@amandaFL8@blockhart93@Maria82@EpicRedly, have you guys seen any new cases of this issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 40 of 42 (1,658 Views)