Re: Male Sim Changes Clothes into Female Randomly

by dancerlma454

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Hey all, before you moved the Sim into your household, were they an NPC in one of the careers?

@Emeilada@zexxa14@Danielle2113 & @Shaksee, do you still have this issues? And If so, could you reply to the question asked by SimGuruMaaike? 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 21 of 42 (2,245 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Phantomlover1717 wrote:

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

Hey all, before you moved the Sim into your household, were they an NPC in one of the careers?

@Emeilada@zexxa14@Danielle2113 & @Shaksee, do you still have this issues. And If so, could you reply to the question asked by SimGuruMaaike?

My sim was not an NPC he was promoted from within the household as a playable Sim after his parents retired. When I first realised his gender had changed he was in the honeymoon suite event with another Sim not from my household and not an NPC either.

Message 22 of 42 (2,238 Views)

★★ Novice

I believe my sim was an NPC. Not sure which one though.

Message 23 of 42 (2,226 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Mine may have actually been a sim I got from another player, I retired him and haven’t had a problem since with any other sims

Message 24 of 42 (2,203 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruMaaike wrote:

My Sim just married an npc from the science center. He moved in fine and I had them do a quick hangout and then he had a woman's body... I quit and restarted the game and he's back to a man's body. This is a strange glitch. 😕

Message 25 of 42 (2,137 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Another NPC husband from the science center changed gender after moving in

Screenshots from before the switch and now

Message 26 of 42 (2,034 Views)

Re: [Open] Sims changing gender

★★★★ Novice
Just put my male sim in his career and his body is now a female body. Went into his apparel and everything is now women’s clothing. It seems like everything is bugging out in this game! Harvest quest, careers, hobbies, parties and now the gender of my Sims is bugging out! Hope they fix this really soon.
Message 27 of 42 (1,874 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Similar issue - not sure exactly when this happened but now my male sim is
a female and he only has female body/face/clothing options! Please fix this crazy but funny bug?!?!?

Player ID 1003578513164
Message 28 of 42 (1,842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well. 

• My sim is NOT an NPC; he is the second sim that I created in the game
  • He is married to an NPC which is now in my household. The NPC husband of my sim is still male
  • When my male sim used the hot tub at a party, he was wearing the female bathsuit.
  • When I went to CAS, only the female wardrobe appears.  

Player ID: 1003054868536

Dear Sims Guru, 

While I definitely want the male wardrobe to also appear for my sims, I think that it is a good idea to allow sims of BOTH genders to choose whatever clothings we like. 
There should be trans sims or crossdressers in the game! And man should be able to do make up too! Standard smile

Edit: to explain more details

Message 29 of 42 (1,806 Views)

Re: Male Sim has turned to female Sim

★★★ Newbie

i had same problem 

Message 30 of 42 (1,704 Views)